• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So, Danny, what are you up to nowadays?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I love how you're all in on this.
All in on what, this?

Dannys Alt.png

Why would someone other than you answer a question directed at you with "I?" Love how you can't answer this simple question.
Dummy.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I see I was put on the pay no mind list. *Sniff* I reach out a fawkin olive branch and ask a legitimate question too.

Sorry, I got lost in the kikes and faggots.

"Street" art mostly. Inavder, MBW, Fairey, Ben Frost, etc Bunch of gig posters. Old Mondo stuff.

All in on what, this?

View attachment 129526

Why would someone other than you answer a question directed at you with "I?" Love how you can't answer this simple question.
Dummy.

Because he's talking about himself. I think this is twice now I'm informing you.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Stop saying shit like "dudes" "bros" and "my guy" Do you think doing nigger talk implies confidence...

Nobody cares you're here it's just funny you always creep our site and sign up to defend yourself. Dismissively pretending its all a dead issue yet you still passionately care care care so much, Liar. Which is fine. But stop lying about it like you don't care, too cool fudda show. You're not. You're here. Look into the mirror, asshole

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
No it's not. I was like 8 years ago or something. I'm sure someone has the tweet
I suspect we’re about to get hit with Danny’s version of the tomlinson technicality.

And if it WAS voluntary then you’re a fucking pussy and this too cool for school attitude is a giant facade (which we knew anyway because you’re here drip feeding info for attention and a feeling of importance).

I always thought you were generally pretty funny on the show. But you’re obviously an emotional disaster like the other funny members of the show. Just own it dude.

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
Forum Clout
All in on what, this?

View attachment 129526

Dummy.
Bro. I was talking about me. I’m a car salesman. Who makes 6 figures. I was laughing at the fact that someone thinks that’s “rich”. You goddamn disappointment to your mother. Don’t you have some trucks to unload on 3rd shift or something?