• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So, Danny, what are you up to nowadays?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Danny makes it so hard to defend him. Daniel…take the Opsters advice and “leave it alone”. Don’t bother with the fawwwwkin haters. We have every right to talk about you because you were a personality on a popular radio show. “Oh doesn’t that give me the right to respond ?” Yeah but you act like a sniveling little kike. Why are you even responding to people insulting you? Why do you always have to correct the record? Do you think this helps? You yourself say we don’t give a fuck about the facts yet you’re trying to brag about your salary to…what? impress us? Correct the record? Just go away. Its so boring.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Yes, I collect art.
1687736629206.png

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Has Daniel noticed that Ant, Joe, Opie, Jim, and everyone else doesn’t even bother to interact with this place? Maybe he should ask himself why that is. Maybe its because we’ve all wised up to how big a faggot you all are, and the rest realized we couldn’t be swayed, and that interacting would only put them higher on our shit list.

But Danny doesn’t understand the concept that people just…won’t like him. Wether the reasons are legitimate or imagined.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Didn't you ask me like a dozen questions?
Yes, and you answered them. Now you’re arguing with “complete random losers” (your own words) in a vain attempt to shut them down. And you’re failing. You’re only interesting when you have shit to provide from the show. Everything else we couldnt give a fuck about

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
So one of "my peers" replied to and answered a question posed to you. Okay.
Where were you guys when Danny fucked up an revealed one of his alts?

View attachment 129521
More proof than Daniel Ben Dovid has ever produced for his many claims. I’ll have to believe you over him. He also had sex with Anthony Cumia, a known pedophile on multiple occasions. You will produce the same amount of evidence as me, so it’s up to the jury Dovid.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
My man, I know you really think you're "busting" something right now but I haven't been posting here under an alt for 4 years. Poster is stating that he makes six and didn't realize he was "rich". It's really not that hard.
Adding unnecessary details to the lie. No one even looked at how long the person was posting. For a Jew, you’re a terrible liar. About average Jew looks at least though.