Sneak preview of Joseph Cumia’s #cruiselife

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
If he does a 6 month contract he gets 21k before taxes and he’s still got a mortgage and bills to pay for his family at home so he can’t just sit on it till he’s back.
$3500/month before taxes? Even if he stops paying child support he’s not going to be able to save one penny for retirement. He could get paid more as a dog walker or babysitter (assuming anyone would leave their pet or child with him).

Hell, why not do guitar tutoring? Bottom of the barrel rate is $20/hr and if he targeted the Hamptons and other affluent parts of Long Island, he could easily get $100/hr.

Is Joe on the lam or is he truly this retarded? I know the answer but holy shit, this is unbelievable.

Wa4892

$3500/month before taxes? Even if he stops paying child support he’s not going to be able to save one penny for retirement. He could get paid more as a dog walker or babysitter (assuming anyone would leave their pet or child with him).

Hell, why not do guitar tutoring? Bottom of the barrel rate is $20/hr and if he targeted the Hamptons and other affluent parts of Long Island, he could easily get $100/hr.

Is Joe on the lam or is he truly this retarded? I know the answer but holy shit, this is unbelievable.
I'm sure he knows 100% that he could make more money as a dog walker than doing whats he's done the last 20years. But he desperately wants to continue to wear this 'working musician' badge of honor like its a purple heart.

And the fact is, if it weren't for Anthony's subsidy he would never, ever, ever been a 'full time professional musician.'

Salted Earth Truffle

he desperately wants to continue to wear this 'working musician' badge of honor like its a purple heart.
Joe is basically a tranny at this point. He identifies as an 82nd Airborne veteran, in-demand professional musician and FATHER OF FOUR.

The fact that he’s so overly invested in lies and those lies are his entire identity is so tragic to me. Good thing he’s a disgusting piece of shit and deserves a pathetic life like the one he’s got.

Hell, why not do guitar tutoring?
Because he's just not good enough. He's just a mimic, a sloppy player who relies on muscle memory and shortcuts. Joe doesn't play because he loves music, he plays because he loves attention. And he can't waddle around prancing and preening while he's teaching some eleven year old dipshit how to play some old BTO tune. There's no glory in it for him.

Salted Earth Truffle

Because he's just not good enough. He's just a mimic, a sloppy player who relies on muscle memory and shortcuts. Joe doesn't play because he loves music, he plays because he loves attention. And he can't waddle around prancing and preening while he's teaching some eleven year old dipshit how to play some old BTO tune. There's no glory in it for him.
Direct hit. I’m so sorry this is happening to you, Joseph.

Direct hit. I’m so sorry this is happening to you, Joseph.
He can't play in a real band because no one likes him and he can't share the spotlight with others. He can't teach because he isn't good enough. And he can't "perform" in real music venues because no one wants to see him. He's wasted forty-plus years on a pursuit he's utterly failed at, and now he doesn't know what else he can do. He's not a washed-up has-been, he's a washed-up never-was.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Joe is basically a tranny at this point. He identifies as an 82nd Airborne veteran, in-demand professional musician and FATHER OF FOUR.

The fact that he’s so overly invested in lies and those lies are his entire identity is so tragic to me. Good thing he’s a disgusting piece of shit and deserves a pathetic life like the one he’s got.
This, this, 100x this.

But to not be a faggot for a second, that is a very good point about him basically “identifying as a veteran”. Hes the father of one poor pockmarked girl who is now flagged as some sort of racist neo nazi due to her social media activity

He's just like his degenerate brother, all tangled up within a world of bullshit social media posts and make-believe identities. Nana isn't a courageous free speech martyr and truth-bomb hurler, he's just an amoral, alcoholic scumbag. And Joe isn't a proud veteran and longtime professional musician, he's just a lazy parasitic leech who can't support himself. I know so many people who've created these retarded social media personas, and cultivate them with more care than they put into their real, actual lives.

Salted Earth Truffle

He's wasted forty-plus years on a pursuit he's utterly failed at, and now he doesn't know what else he can do.
Even when Joe knows what he should do (put down the fork, back away from the Jameson, lose 80 pounds) he never does it. There aren’t enough testosterone injections in the world to make a man out of this fool.

But to not be a faggot for a second, that is a very good point about him basically “identifying as a veteran”.

It’s not even a slight exaggeration! Chris Chan is closer to being a woman than Joe is to being a veteran. Yet he’ll pretend until his dying day that he served way longer than his official discharge papers make clear. Joe thought he’d always get away with those lies about his military service. If he had a scrap of moral backbone he’d publicly apologize for deceiving people for decades.

He's just like his degenerate brother, all tangled up within a world of bullshit social media posts and make-believe identities. Nana isn't a courageous free speech martyr and truth-bomb hurler, he's just an amoral, alcoholic scumbag. And Joe isn't a proud veteran and longtime professional musician, he's just a lazy parasitic leech who can't support himself. I know so many people who've created these retarded social media personas, and cultivate them with more care than they put into their real, actual lives.
This is 100% accurate right down to the fact that they both attack others on social media when their own lives are a complete shambles. Imagine being in your 60s, living alone in squalor, playing video games with literal children every night while you get wasted. And this mess thinks his life is aspirational!

I suspect Joe is only taking the cruise gig because he can easily spin it as a much bigger deal than it is. When he was on AntH’s show recently, he kept trying to brag about being a “featured soloist” on the cruise and his brother kept loudly cackling and talking over him. I winced every time Joe tried to boast and got drowned out. He knows no one is going to make a surprise drop-in on the high seas, so he can misrepresent the whole deal and no one will ever know.

Except for the people who know him better than he knows himself: us.

PS I pray he gets tailed by the cops on the way back from one of the prestigious TGI Friday’s gigs he loves to drink and drive home from. Either that or has a head-on collision with a concrete girder. As long as he doesn’t hurt or kill anyone but himself.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
PS I pray he gets tailed by the cops on the way back from one of the prestigious TGI Friday’s gigs he loves to drink and drive home from. Either that or has a head-on collision with a concrete girder. As long as he doesn’t hurt or kill anyone but himself.

Everything else was spot on except we all know if he wrecks it'll be because he was taking a picture of himself while hurtling down the road going 65 in his Barbie car. The good news is that piece of shit would crumble before it could hurt anyone but the driver.

Wa4892

Poking around looking at some of these 'cruise ship employee accommodation' videos, the entire toilet/shower/sink bathroom areas are smaller than Joe is. The only time he will be able to wipe his ass will be when the ship is docked and he'll have to run into town to shit at a local restaurant.

He is SO wrapped up in being part of what he has convinced himself is an elite fraternity that call themselves 'working musicians' and cannot wait to brag about the next step in his illustrious musical career, that he has not considered his living conditions for the next six months.

Between shitting in a bucket, dealing with a minority roommate and being surrounded every day by customers who are Biden loving 'libtards' ..... I cannot wait to see how he fucks this up.

Last edited:

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!

Excellent point. He also has a girl's middle name and bigger tits than most women. Might as well just go all the way and transition at this point.

We support you, Josephine!

#Brave&Beautiful

Jizz

i guarantee brother joe has it in his rider that he gets his own stateroom on the ship. i bet part of the reason he took the gig was because of all the chicks he's going to take back to his room. joe is going to have to double his testosterone shot with all the drunken babes on the ship that he will hook up with!

Salted Earth Truffle

i guarantee brother joe has it in his rider that he gets his own stateroom on the ship. i bet part of the reason he took the gig was because of all the chicks he's going to take back to his room. joe is going to have to double his testosterone shot with all the drunken babes on the ship that he will hook up with!
He’s definitely deluded enough to request that and they no doubt laughed in his face or didn’t even acknowledge he’d asked. Way too embarrassing for some lowly HR paper pusher to get into.