Sneak preview of Joseph Cumia’s #cruiselife

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I’m sure he’ll sneak into a suite for paying customers to take a pic and claim it’s his digs on the ship, but this is how he’s going to be living as a senior citizen for months on end:

77AF29D6-204C-44C6-8F0D-D33571AC2B62.jpeg

I hope he bails on it almost immediately, only because Layla is at the most vulnerable age when she needs a present father more than ever. Joe ditching her to play old man and the sea is the worst possible choice for his daughter. I guess he figures she’s going to end up with a string of abusive boyfriends anyway so may as well have fun instead of being there for her.

Joe, you’re a piece of shit. I hope you get beaten to death by one of the many niggers you’ll be forced to (try to) entertain for minimum wage. At least then Layla can lie to herself and pretend Dad “was just about to get his life together when tragedy struck.”

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
I hope you get beaten to death by one of the many niggers you’ll be forced to (try to) entertain for minimum wage.

I hope he jumps naked into hungry shark infested water in the middle of the night like that dumb fucking kid a few weeks ago.

Realistically I hope he slips overboard waddling around complaining about not getting something free and gets eating by full stuffed sharks that take their time on brother Colleen.

Wa4892

THIS is why we, individually, and collectively as a whole, have to vow not to blow this up. The 'Joe viewpoint' will be hilarious to witness. He will walk on that boat thinking he's a rock star then find out he's one paygrade above the waiters and has the same accommodations as the guy mopping the floor.

And you just know he will - once again - use his vast military training and background to make himself think this won't be an issue. However, what you can tolerate living in the barracks when you're 20 is very different than what you can tolerate at 70. Those bunks don't have extra firm mattresses or a My Pillow. He will leave this boat a broken man, literally and figuratively, understanding Cruise Life and chasing rock and roll stardom are endeavors for the young.

AND he will have sold off all his gear that allows him to make a living on dry land!! DO NOT BLOW THIS UP!!!

It must be depressing being a failed musician. You have a skill that many don't but not good enough to make a real living from. Occasionally you'll get a cool gig so you get a little sample of what it could be like but then it's back to being a glorified busker in a TGI Fridays.

Having to share digs with strangers and not seeing your family for months on end is kike a slightly upgraded version of being in prison.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
It must be depressing being a failed musician. You have a skill that many don't but not good enough to make a real living from.
The worst part has to be the humiliation. Knowing that everyone knows you’re mediocre at best or you’d have an actual career. Joe tries too soothe the shame by shitting on far superior talents like Prince, but there’s no way that’s much comfort when you’re playing a fruit stand gig and you desperately need tips or you won’t have enough gas to get home.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Unfortunately he reads here so closely that I’m sure he’s vowed not to show anyone what he’s really going through. We run Joe’s social media, not him. 😏
I disagree, funster. Joseph can’t help himself. He already brags and makes a dope of himself on his daughter’s Facebook so we know he won’t be able to at least post the occasionally retarded video and “opinions re:” thoughts. I’m all in for laughing at him when he goes on his meiden (that’s a Vos reference, Dan) voyage