Sneak preview of Joseph Cumia’s #cruiselife

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I know a brothaman posted this pic already, but I’m just reminding everyone to keep this in mind when Joseph hits the middle of his cruise gig.

1688207435366.png
Hiya, Joe! Just letting you know we’re all watching with bated breath. Enjoy your cruise you FAGGOT!

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Just noticed that Joe invoked the Bible here, as if he knows what he’s talking about. (Spoiler alert: He doesn’t.)

Hey, Joe. Please tell us all how you made restitution for the crimes you’ve committed and boasted about for decades now. All ears here, chomo.

Salted Earth Truffle

I hope he gets detained by customs in a foreign country because of his T injections, left behind to rot in jail, and gets murdered by a nigger who is alerted to his racist tweets
I assume Joe is going to have to travel with several months’ worth of testosterone-filled syringes. I wonder if he’ll be tempted to inject a double dose just to see what it’s like, then end up running out in a couple of weeks.

Every time I think of that selfie he took of himself with a syringe, acting like he was injecting intravenously instead of giving himself a subcutaneous fat injection, I laugh. Imagine if any man of yesteryear had done something that embarrassing in public; they’d never live it down. Neither should Joey.

Wa4892

Random Friday thought ...... On a cruise, is there any sort of dress code entertainment employees on the ship need to follow while working and/or not working? If Joe is required to wear a Princess of the Sea polo all the time and his Call of Duty wardrobe will sit in a drawer it will just add to the hilarity of his situation.

Does anyone know when this new phase of Joe's Working Musician Career sets sail?

Salted Earth Truffle

Random Friday thought ...... On a cruise, is there any sort of dress code entertainment employees on the ship need to follow while working and/or not working? If Joe is required to wear a Princess of the Sea polo all the time and his Call of Duty wardrobe will sit in a drawer it will just add to the hilarity of his situation.

It’s been years since Joe wore a shirt with sleeves. He’s probably going to break out in a contact rash.

Does anyone know when this new phase of Joe's Working Musician Career sets sail?

Probably right when Layla is starting the new school year and really needs her parents’ support. I guess Joe is one of those progressives who believes fathers are superfluous.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
I know a brothaman posted this pic already, but I’m just reminding everyone to keep this in mind when Joseph hits the middle of his cruise gig.

View attachment 130897Hiya, Joe! Just letting you know we’re all watching with bated breath. Enjoy your cruise you FAGGOT!
How anyone at that girls school not see this shit, is beyond me.