• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Slide from the Jaxter's presentation

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Getting Patrick to submit Gibney in a court filing has to be the peak of Jackie's contribution. Apparently in the podcast she recently did, she made it sound like she wanted to move on to something else. I would laugh my absolute fucking ass off if she just disappeared from the Pativerse. She will forever be known as the person who dropped in, made Patrick's situation significantly worse, convinced him of some preposterous theories with no evidence, then disappeared. Onto the next chapter.
I think that is what will happen, she’s milked the pig for everything she can and it’s produced nothing. For almost a year she has claimed she will take us down and get us all arrested so she could use it to justify her “work” which is a blog.

She now has to jump to another grift and I’m guessing it will involve the 2024 election since I see we’re started to ramp up “this is the MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION IN HISTORY!!!” Again and all. “If Biden doesn’t win the world is doomed!” Is her next gig.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
As others have pointed out the level of crazy / stupid she is borders a bit. Thinking we harass people, SWAT people, are stalkers etc…it’s dumb but it’s not insane. Thinking we are Russian operatives is fucking insane. I can guarantee on my own life we are not even unwillingly doing the bidding of the Russians by…Making fun of Pat and talking about O&A. Just an insane fart sniffing delusion. Jackie and Pat are such bastions of Democratic values that foreign agents are trying to take them down. Huh?
She’s sociopath- she has no conscience and clearly does what ever she wants or will benefit herself. She’s claiming to be autistic to hide that.
Pat is genuinely autistic and his general lack of empathy and lack theory of mind make him look like a sociopath. He’s still a piece of shit and very fat.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
She’s sociopath- she has no conscience and clearly does what ever she wants or will benefit herself. She’s claiming to be autistic to hide that.
Pat is genuinely autistic and his general lack of empathy and lack theory of mind make him look like a sociopath. He’s still a piece of shit and very fat.
nah dat bitch autistic as fuck

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Long, long ago Pat was on there. I'm not even sure if anyone we know did it. It took place very early in the Pativerse as we know it.
That was a weird bit that never got posted to laugh at. They just quietly did it. I dont think it came to light until pat either mentioned it or it was after he shared his evidence folder and it was in there. I dont remember what one it was. Its stuff like this that makes me wonder what other shit he has dealt with that never gets revealed.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
That was a weird bit that never got posted to laugh at. They just quietly did it. I dont think it came to light until pat either mentioned it or it was after he shared his evidence folder and it was in there. I dont remember what one it was. Its stuff like this that makes me wonder what other shit he has dealt with that never gets revealed.
He could be lying too, to put a more terroristic spin on it. He framed it as being marked for violence from white supremacists. Definitely way more serious than just being made fun of.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
for reference the Mitre framework is for compliance and security. It gives a a way to audit your security risks based on possible points of entry etc.

This is fawwkkkkiing hilarious. In the mitre frame work its "bootstrapped privileged escalation attack" in hers its "made a twitter account of my toilet.

View attachment 168198
There are thousands of these sorts of tools for all sorts of industries, and all of them get misused by retards trying to look smart or by idiots forcing them to be used when it’s not appropriate. I’ll bet Jackie’s is the dumbest use of a compliance/risk tool in the history of them.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Why is doxxing on there like 3 times?
How are wood chips libel?

If she's going to use some sort of acronym I would suggest

Find Responsive Candidate
Aggregate Candidates Online Footprint
Goal Setting of methods to be used
Goad victim into divulging more information
Offer a truce if candidate calls tomlinson fat
Total of attacks posted in troll ecosystem

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He could be lying too, to put a more terroristic spin on it. He framed it as being marked for violence from white supremacists. Definitely way more serious than just being made fun of.
There should be " *He could be lying" disclaimer after everything he posts. Because usually even if its true there are lies and exaggerations woven into almost everything he says.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
Please ignore this message, my lawyer has advised me to post this for legal reasons, it's nothing to be concerned about, just a "bit" as we would say.
------------
Under perjury of law, I, Baby Sneed of OnaForums.net, am testifying that I was in fact paid approximately $200,000 Rubles by OnaForums staff from January 1, 2023 to Present to harass Patrick S. Tomlinson. The evidence can be seen in Jackie Singh's keynote. In exchange for a reduced sentence, I am willing to testify against my former forum members. Thank you.
$2,192.38

Righteous bucks.

Nice exchange-rate, stupid.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Didn't coalfax only exist for a few months like five years ago? Most people wouldn't have even heard of it if in the first place if there wasn't that campaign to get rid of it, and now Snackie is single handedly keeping its memory alive by repeatedly trying to index it's horrors to some fat white milwaukee faggot and his equally white wife.
I wonder when the Pat-Jax connection will come to an end. Even a common pig isn't too stupid to know she brings nothing to the table but more humiliation and the looming threat of another manic episode.