• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Slide from the Jaxter's presentation

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Snax is one of the many characters in the Expanding Waistline Fativerse who is SO stupid that it makes you second-guess your judgement and wonder if she's not actually a genius or, more likely, a SpaceEdge alt.

She shows up just as the swattings started last year to profiteer off the suffering of Rick. She takes credit for getting the swattings to stop - now she's taking credit for them starting again. If I'm Rick, I'm asking her how the fuck this is supposed to be HELPING ME. She used him as the basis of her retarded keynote speech, is pumping out blog articles about him, meanwhile she's done nothing to put anyone in prison and continues to egg on Rick.

The entire crux of her claim that the Swedish fella was Torswats was that he had a "Lord of the Rings-themed username" while all the faggots Kiwifarms have accused of being Torswats ALL have LOTR-themed usernames. For fuck sake, RICK has a LOTR tattoo - does that make him a suspect? It's such a ridiculous premise.

She accused some poor man with a family of being a terrorist - was proven wrong multiple times - and never offered an apology or even retracted her original article. She's in fact since doubled and tripled down. Lately she's posting stuff framing herself as a sympathetic character, by claiming she's autistic and admitting to being in debt due to having kids, as if that should excuse her mistakes and behavior.

If anything, Snax is actually muddying the waters of this swatting investigation. She's confusing Rick, who's far too impressionable and willing to take the word of anyone who gives him attention. She's pumping bad info to her "FBI contacts" that can't do anything but make the investigation more convoluted. And she's now giving keynote speeches comprised of 90% false info and her braindead followers are actually reposting it.

Rick: I'd like to address you directly for a moment.
This fat cunt is not helping you. I understand you hate us for calling you fat and ugly for 5 years and exposing all the skeletons in your closet. I understand you will not rest until you either see all of us in prison or drop dead of a heart attack. I understand you don't want our advice. But shut your pig mouth up for two seconds and listen: we have a more pressing issue here at the moment, and that is the fact some uber-faggot is swatting you and your family and putting you all at risk. We - all of us at OnA Forums - want this scumbag caught and preferably killed. He's putting our blue-ribbon pig in peril. Nobody fucks with our pig but us. We want this faggot dead, do you hear me? THAT is the ONLY concern you should have right now, is catching the swatter - not trying to get Dan and Boomia arrested. You can oink about them to your heart's content later, AFTER this faggot is dead or in jail. In the meantime, this Snax cunt is not helping your situation. We both know it. She's profiteering off your suffering and complicating the investigation. Be smart, for once in your pigheaded life and cut her off so that we - TOGETHER - can catch your swatter and then get back to calling each other child. Please.
I still believe Jackie is Space edge

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
As others have pointed out the level of crazy / stupid she is borders a bit. Thinking we harass people, SWAT people, are stalkers etc…it’s dumb but it’s not insane. Thinking we are Russian operatives is fucking insane. I can guarantee on my own life we are not even unwillingly doing the bidding of the Russians by…Making fun of Pat and talking about O&A. Just an insane fart sniffing delusion. Jackie and Pat are such bastions of Democratic values that foreign agents are trying to take them down. Huh?

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
This fat cunt is not helping you. I understand you hate us for calling you fat and ugly for 5 years and exposing all the skeletons in your closet. I understand you will not rest until you either see all of us in prison or drop dead of a heart attack. I understand you don't want our advice. But shut your pig mouth up for two seconds and listen: we have a more pressing issue here at the moment, and that is the fact some uber-faggot is swatting you and your family and putting you all at risk. We - all of us at OnA Forums - want this scumbag caught and preferably killed. He's putting our blue-ribbon pig in peril. Nobody fucks with our pig but us. We want this faggot dead, do you hear me? THAT is the ONLY concern you should have right now, is catching the swatter - not trying to get Dan and Boomia arrested. You can oink about them to your heart's content later, AFTER this faggot is dead or in jail. In the meantime, this Snax cunt is not helping your situation. We both know it. She's profiteering off your suffering and complicating the investigation. Be smart, for once in your pigheaded life and cut her off so that we - TOGETHER - can catch your swatter and then get back to calling each other child. Please.

:image_4159_m:Too Long, Can't Read

Forum Clout
Just getting around to watching this (well, the Turk February highlight reel). I don’t care to rewind and see if she does it more than once, but she fucks and drops Pats full name. Anyone with half a brain can now easily look him up and say “Oh, I get it”.

Then again anyone with half a brain would have walked out in the first 3 minutes. The only “cybersecurity” adjacent things that I can glean so far are all on Patrick and his online retardation.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Please ignore this message, my lawyer has advised me to post this for legal reasons, it's nothing to be concerned about, just a "bit" as we would say.
------------
Under perjury of law, I, Baby Sneed of OnaForums.net, am testifying that I was in fact paid approximately $200,000 Rubles by OnaForums staff from January 1, 2023 to Present to harass Patrick S. Tomlinson. The evidence can be seen in Jackie Singh's keynote. In exchange for a reduced sentence, I am willing to testify against my former forum members. Thank you.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Be smart, for once in your pigheaded life and cut her off so that we - TOGETHER - can catch your swatter and then get back to calling each other child. Please.
I think the ODD will never let him do that because the idiots would win, but you just know if he did she would turn into his biggest detractor and become the delusional, psychotic stlaker that he accuses everyone else of being.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think the ODD will never let him do that because the idiots would win, but you just know if he did she would turn into his biggest detractor and become the delusional, psychotic stlaker that he accuses everyone else of being.
It would kill him to have to admit the people that have been trolling him actually found who was behind his swatings.

G

Snax is one of the many characters in the Expanding Waistline Fativerse who is SO stupid that it makes you second-guess your judgement and wonder if she's not actually a genius or, more likely, a SpaceEdge alt.

She shows up just as the swattings started last year to profiteer off the suffering of Rick. She takes credit for getting the swattings to stop - now she's taking credit for them starting again. If I'm Rick, I'm asking her how the fuck this is supposed to be HELPING ME. She used him as the basis of her retarded keynote speech, is pumping out blog articles about him, meanwhile she's done nothing to put anyone in prison and continues to egg on Rick.

The entire crux of her claim that the Swedish fella was Torswats was that he had a "Lord of the Rings-themed username" while all the faggots Kiwifarms have accused of being Torswats ALL have LOTR-themed usernames. For fuck sake, RICK has a LOTR tattoo - does that make him a suspect? It's such a ridiculous premise.

She accused some poor man with a family of being a terrorist - was proven wrong multiple times - and never offered an apology or even retracted her original article. She's in fact since doubled and tripled down. Lately she's posting stuff framing herself as a sympathetic character, by claiming she's autistic and admitting to being in debt due to having kids, as if that should excuse her mistakes and behavior.

If anything, Snax is actually muddying the waters of this swatting investigation. She's confusing Rick, who's far too impressionable and willing to take the word of anyone who gives him attention. She's pumping bad info to her "FBI contacts" that can't do anything but make the investigation more convoluted. And she's now giving keynote speeches comprised of 90% false info and her braindead followers are actually reposting it.

Getting Patrick to submit Gibney in a court filing has to be the peak of Jackie's contribution. Apparently in the podcast she recently did, she made it sound like she wanted to move on to something else. I would laugh my absolute fucking ass off if she just disappeared from the Pativerse. She will forever be known as the person who dropped in, made Patrick's situation significantly worse, convinced him of some preposterous theories with no evidence, then disappeared. Onto the next chapter.