Silvio Dante: Hysterical Faggot

G

Does he actually think he was a good “consigliere”? The whole point of his character was that he’s a moron who runs a strip club. He offered Tony only bad advice, and occasionally let him know what people thought of him. He also fucked Tony over a couple of times. The whole point is that he’s a Jersey piece of shit. This is so monumentally stupid it’s insane. Let’s listen to a guy who thinks his fictional character, meant to mock the real life counterpart, is actually real, and a good guy. Jeeeeeeesus Christ.

Same with these faggots. They really think they are their characters. Pathetic.

210741A3-35D7-477B-9EA1-8E497A7C4340.jpeg

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
He took me out of every scene he did in the Sopranos. By far the worst main actor in the series. He was originally supposed to be Tony too, how bad would that have been?

I have been alone in my Silvio Dante hate for a decade. Everyone who brings him up is a chuckling retard that says he's their "favorite character." Silvio was by far the weak point in The Sopranos.

Go through the entire Cast, every last one of the main players are strong characters that get put across through excellent performance. Silvio is a glaring flaw that seems to be an IQ test -- If you like him, you're an invalid. They actually enjoy watching this sniveling ugly jew in his stupid Dick Tracy costume keep saying "They pulled me back in!!!" *chip face*

Even the kids Meadow and AJ as children were competent actors who fulfilled their roles properly. Silvio is just a faggot cartoon character mugging for the camera amateurish, and you just know those low IQ italians on set were cracking up over his corny ass 'antics' Do it again little steven! Haha, He says the thing, just like Pacino.

Every last one of them are snobby fake-classy theater fags irl.

G

I have been alone in my Silvio Dante hate for a decade. Everyone who brings him up is a chuckling retard that says he's their "favorite character." Silvio was by far the weak point in The Sopranos.

Go through the entire Cast, every last one of the main players are strong characters that get put across through excellent performance. Silvio is a glaring flaw that seems to be an IQ test -- If you like him, you're an invalid. They actually enjoy watching this sniveling ugly jew in his stupid Dick Tracy costume keep saying "They pulled me back in!!!" *chip face*

Even the kids Meadow and AJ as children were competent actors who fulfilled their roles properly. Silvio is just a faggot cartoon character mugging for the camera amateurish, and you just know those low IQ italians on set were cracking up over his corny ass 'antics' Do it again little steven! Haha, He says the thing, just like Pacino.

what about the scene where he says "every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in!" I think that was funny

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

I still disagree with you on this. Yes, he's a shitty actor, but I've met Italians who act exactly like Silvio, so it doesn't take me out of the show.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

He sucks and is by far the worst actor in the series. The only scene that I like him in is when he beats up Tracy but that’s only because of Ralphie’s reaction in the window.