Show that you like but nobody else will give chance

G

I agree for the most part but they do have a couple other shows that are amazing and flew completely under the radar. Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell is one of them, if you have Hulu watch the first 3 episodes to get a feel for it. It’s like a workplace comedy that takes place in hell. Guaranteed at least one belly laugh per episode. A taste for the brothamen:

[MEDIA=youtube]wZBMvAMhIZs[/MEDIA]
I loved "Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell"!

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
1647974848571.png

Everyone says oh yeah I loved the movies and then proceeds to never watch it.

The original seasons of arrested development, such a well written show.
Who isn't giving seasons 1-3 a chance?

Season 4 and the alleged season 5 (I still refuse to search to even confirm its existence) would fit this category if you said yeah just give it a shot they're actually great, but I thought everyone knew seasons 1-3 were money in the banana stand

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
View attachment 30543

Everyone says oh yeah I loved the movies and then proceeds to never watch it.

I couldn't get into the series. I'm not a gore fan, that's always been Steve's bag though, so he loved it.

HOWEVER, the pilot is one of the best I have ever seen. The show did hit the ground running, knowing exactly what it was, and that's very rare.

Clerks the animated series

I will repeat it until I see someone else on here say they watched it.

I did nab the DVD during my travels once, and actually liked it. But I think I enjoyed the uncensored and VERY bitter commentaries more.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Search Party on HBO Max is underrated, dark comedy that just gets darker and darker as the main 4 characters (self-absorbed millennial Brooklyn hipsters) dig themselves deeper into shit. But you're supposed to hate them, laugh at their misfortunes as their preppy lives all come crashing down.

G

I agree for the most part but they do have a couple other shows that are amazing and flew completely under the radar. Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell is one of them, if you have Hulu watch the first 3 episodes to get a feel for it. It’s like a workplace comedy that takes place in hell. Guaranteed at least one belly laugh per episode. A taste for the brothamen:

[MEDIA=youtube]wZBMvAMhIZs[/MEDIA]
"He turned my hair into licorice... Okay cut him up into pieces and feed them to himself."

For all you Sopranos fans, you should give that show a chance just for the simple fact that the guy who plays the FBI agent on The Sopranos plays Satan on this show.

"You know how when a public school has overflow, so they set up those trailers?"
"OH MY GOD WE'RE THE TRAILER KIDS?"

goddamn that show is funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the entire 3 season run of this FX show called Tyrant. It had its moments, but overall it stinks. It could have been better on HBO or even Netflix.
MV5BNzY4NTg3MzEzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODU5ODgxOTE@._V1_.jpg