Show that you like but nobody else will give chance

G

1647934280286.jpeg

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
View attachment 30494

The most beautifully depressing and underrated show adult swim ever had on their network. Moral Orel and The Venture Brothers were so brilliant and yet that network is famous for their autistic unfunny bullshit.
Moral Orel was fantastic. I saw the first season of Venture Bros and it was alright, but I didn't think it was anything great. Does it get better?

G

Moral Orel was fantastic. I saw the first season of Venture Bros and it was alright, but I didn't think it was anything great. Does it get better?
It gets fucking AMAZING. The first season is kind of clunky because it's trying to find its legs, but once you hit season 2 and beyond it just keeps getting better and better.

They will make a reference to a supervillain in season 2, and you won't actually see that super villain for the first time until like season 5. I have no idea how they had the discipline to pull off some of the teases on that show.

It's not so much complicated as it is things fall together. The Venture Brothers is what Rick and Morty fans pretend Rick and Morty is. It's a show where if you linger longer you enjoy it more and more. Also you'll probably have to be born before 1990 to get a lot of the pop culture references.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
View attachment 30494

The most beautifully depressing and underrated show adult swim ever had on their network. Moral Orel and The Venture Brothers were so brilliant and yet that network is famous for their autistic unfunny bullshit.
I agree for the most part but they do have a couple other shows that are amazing and flew completely under the radar. Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell is one of them, if you have Hulu watch the first 3 episodes to get a feel for it. It’s like a workplace comedy that takes place in hell. Guaranteed at least one belly laugh per episode. A taste for the brothamen: