• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SHOTS FIRED AT DONALD TRUMP!!!!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1720926514701.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Call me crazy, but... physical exertion to get in position on the roof, knowing you have very little time to get the shot off, possibly not a proper zero for the rifle, just a 'close enough' Tomlinson zero, and STRESS from every factor in that scenario means that most Americans would have missed the shot.
Pat's like those idiots who always know what they would do in a disaster movie or a zombie attack or whatever garbage they tend to watch. They never factor in the pants-shitting terror of trying to mentally deal with the situation on top of everything else. Imagine how fast this faggots heart was pounding with every fiber in his soy body shaking as he attempted to assassinate a president. I'm sure big fat Pat would be cold as ice though.

Jenna

You should take a day off
EDIT: Prolly wrong, there's reports the shooter is in his 20s and this guy is 37.

Looks like the shooter is Maxwell Yearick. Previously arrested for protesting a Trump event in Pittsburgh and looks like him.

1720925742173907.jpg

Last edited: