• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

She’s Baaaack

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
“I haven’t asked Jimmy to be on in a while, and look, i’m not gonna put anyone in a bad position. I know SiriusXM hates me, they dont want anything to do with me, they don’t want any of their personalities to do with me, and I know Jimmy isn’t a guy who would shit on his friends for the corporate line, and if i asked him to do my show he would do it in a second. But I don’t want to put him in a bad place with bad negotiations…but if I can get him on and not fuck with his life we can do it. It’s fucked up times bro. I don’t give a fuck about what people say about me or call me. It doesn’t mean everyone who’s friends of mine agrees with my ideas.”
LOL. Has "fiercely loyal" Jimmy given Nana the ol' "Its a tough one, dude"??

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
LOL. Has "fiercely loyal" Jimmy given Nana the ol' "Its a tough one, dude"??
I’m done with Kevin Brennan but I do enjoy him restating daily that Jimmy has to walk within a few hundred feet of the Compound studio in order to get to SiriusXM and avoids Anthony like a crazy ex because he doesn’t want to piss off Bill Burr.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Might be older. IDK funster.

View attachment 131454
You kidnapped another kid? You know what happens now, you sick fuck!
IMG_2772.jpeg