• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

She’s Baaaack

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
588b1148-6b41-43cd-8a85-87736ef156ee.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“I haven’t asked Jimmy to be on in a while, and look, i’m not gonna put anyone in a bad position. I know SiriusXM hates me, they dont want anything to do with me, they don’t want any of their personalities to do with me, and I know Jimmy isn’t a guy who would shit on his friends for the corporate line, and if i asked him to do my show he would do it in a second. But I don’t want to put him in a bad place with bad negotiations…but if I can get him on and not fuck with his life we can do it. It’s fucked up times bro. I don’t give a fuck about what people say about me or call me. It doesn’t mean everyone who’s friends of mine agrees with my ideas.”

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Nana has Opie levels of reading abilities at this point. He stutters and lisps every single time he reads a comment from a ballwasher.

ANt having existential thoughts.
Is he talking about death? "Imagine being 75 and having to go through that". You're less than a decade away when factoring in your drinking, queero.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"Ron (Bennington) says that I'm a racist for the sake of being a racist".

Some real heavy coping about where his career has gone is going on right now.
Wtf does that even mean? Like seriously, did you mistype that? I don’t understand what he was trying to say. Fucking wetbrain.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Wtf does that even mean? Like seriously, did you mistype that? I don’t understand what he was trying to say. Fucking wetbrain.
He's saying that he's a racist because he wants everyone in the USA to have an honest conversation on race and to work on all the problems that niggers create.

It's just drunk cope, he's saying that everyone else has a problem with race while he doesn't because he's honest about it.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
He's saying that he's a racist because he wants everyone in the USA to have an honest conversation on race and to work on all the problems that niggers create.
Unless you stick to your echo chamber, an honest conversation about race will end in violence 100% of the time. I’d have more respect for him if he said he’s racist because he’s sick of people who view every imaginable topic, regardless of its geographic origins, through the prism of American race relations.

Just admit you hate blacks and that it’s no more nuanced than that. Everybody knows anyway.