Shareholders support Elon Musk's hostile takeover of Patrick's asshole

EraGodless

I found this ''
Fuck it, I went ahead and did the rough and dirty calculation. I downloaded 3200 of Pat's most recent tweets, which isn't random but probably random enough given the distribution I found on them and another random selection of 500 from the whole population.

At a 99% confidence interval and a MoE of 2.3%, we find that his average word count is just over 19 words a tweet. We'll assume he doesn't have many deleted tweets relative to his total tweet count, given his lack of shame. This yields just over 3 million words (3,025,475 to be precise) and, assuming the average 300 page book has 90,000 words, he's wasted 33 books' worth of words on Twatter.

An immense loss to humanity, to be sure.

EDIT: Not much to see but uploaded the 3200 tweets with the calculations just to make sure I didn't fuck anything up.

EDIT 2: Using a more conservative measure of 500 words to a page, we come to the conclusion that he's only written twenty one 300 page works. (25 tweets to a page at roughly 500 words per 25 tweets, so 7500 tweets per book. 159k tweets divided by 7500 tweets per book yields 21.2 or 21 books.)

So it was about 21 fucking books worth on Twitter!!! 😂 😂 😂 View attachment 37412
atalker is his favourite word.
87 tweets per day. Nice life, stupid.

On Monday you will receive your 'cyberstalker, report and block' message. On Tuesday, amuse yourself with 'No child, you don't. Yes child, I do' several dozen times.

Wednesday's I turn up the trademark Tomlinson snark and compare a right-leaning public figure to a Marvel villain!

Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee this quality of content on Twitter anymore.

Will Tate

Oven March
I found this ''
Fuck it, I went ahead and did the rough and dirty calculation. I downloaded 3200 of Pat's most recent tweets, which isn't random but probably random enough given the distribution I found on them and another random selection of 500 from the whole population.

At a 99% confidence interval and a MoE of 2.3%, we find that his average word count is just over 19 words a tweet. We'll assume he doesn't have many deleted tweets relative to his total tweet count, given his lack of shame. This yields just over 3 million words (3,025,475 to be precise) and, assuming the average 300 page book has 90,000 words, he's wasted 33 books' worth of words on Twatter.

An immense loss to humanity, to be sure.

EDIT: Not much to see but uploaded the 3200 tweets with the calculations just to make sure I didn't fuck anything up.

EDIT 2: Using a more conservative measure of 500 words to a page, we come to the conclusion that he's only written twenty one 300 page works. (25 tweets to a page at roughly 500 words per 25 tweets, so 7500 tweets per book. 159k tweets divided by 7500 tweets per book yields 21.2 or 21 books.)

So it was about 21 fucking books worth on Twitter!!! 😂 😂 😂 View attachment 37412
atalker is his favourite word.
It shouldn't come as a surprise that Pat's twitter output far outweighs his published novels, his carefully-curated online persona is his magnum opus.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
It shouldn't come as a surprise that Pat's twitter output far outweighs his published novels, his carefully-curated online persona is his magnum opus.
Someone mentioned self publishing a book of his tweets for a laugh. I'd buy one. I wonder about the legalities of it though. I'd call it, 'Actual Tough Guy: The Musings of Patrick S Tomlinson.

But make the cover art so the P looks like an F.

D59BBC41-67FE-4A98-A59C-ADEA56F9DF27.png

What a melodramatic faggot… as if he’s going to be targeted for a block by Elon.

NikkisCrustyGusset

He should start by removing check marks from all (((journalists))) and anyone advocating trans rights. Pronouns in your bio should be an immediate ban.
The other day on reddit some faggot was complaining that people were using he for Ezra Miller... The Flash actor who is losing his mind on the ice in Hawaii... Now this faggot prance around in makeup and all, makes Jaden Smith look masculine... But he has said he doesn't mind he being used.its not an issue for him...
For others though.

So a fucking war erupted with whinging little bitches going on about 'it's an act of hate, transphobia and violence to not use proper pronouns'' ... Oh i would love to show cunts like that what violence is! 😂 Especially the really mental ones who have 20 pronouns like 'xey/xer' and say they are 20 different types of -sexual but havnt ever had a ride! 😂 The likes of that couple who BOTH trooned out and are still together... Ugh just round them all up and make them work to clean up the reactor in Chernobyl or something!

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
View attachment 37427
What a melodramatic faggot… as if he’s going to be targeted for a block by Elon.
"eLoN mUsK iSnT aN iNnOvAtOr"

He's still done more with his life than you have or ever will, faggot. And he's actually been successful. You are just coming across as exactly what you are - a weak fat faggot consumed by jealousy and impotent rage because yet again, someone who is a doer rather than a talker is taking away something that you love, and yet again, you are powerless to do anything about it.

All you have ever done is tweet, Pat. That's it. That's your whole life. And you won't even be remembered for it because you won't be remembered at all, least of all by your daughter.

NikkisCrustyGusset

"eLoN mUsK iSnT aN iNnOvAtOr"

He's still done more with his life than you have or ever will, faggot. And he's actually been successful. You are just coming across as exactly what you are - a weak fat faggot consumed by jealousy and impotent rage because yet again, someone who is a doer rather than a talker is taking away something that you love, and yet again, you are powerless to do anything about it.

All you have ever done is tweet, Pat. That's it. That's your whole life. And you won't even be remembered for it because you won't be remembered at all, least of all by your daughter.
Well said 👍 and as I posted earlier it was estimated he has tweeted 21 books worth of absolute shite. The only people who really notice him are us! 😂
The whole dedication to Annabelle is the thing I hate the most about him. She's always been home Fatrick!
I would LOVE Fatrick to get noticed by the Musk cult and get into it with them by insulting Elon. He would have hundreds of new people exposed to him and he would spend hours battling them....
Or id love him to try 'school' Elon and get slapped down by the man himself.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Well said 👍 and as I posted earlier it was estimated he has tweeted 21 books worth of absolute shite. The only people who really notice him are us! 😂
The whole dedication to Annabelle is the thing I hate the most about him. She's always been home Fatrick!
I would LOVE Fatrick to get noticed by the Musk cult and get into it with them by insulting Elon. He would have hundreds of new people exposed to him and he would spend hours battling them....
Or id love him to try 'school' Elon and get slapped down by the man himself.
Pat had the fantasy that he would go off and become a successful writer with movies and merch. He will prove his teachers wrong. His exwife will regret leaving him. His daughter will see him on tv one day and locate him. She will show up on his doorstep where they will embrace and begin a new relationship catching up on all the missed time.

Instead he ran off and became a drunk pathological liar that spends his money on twitter accounts and suing mystery people on the internet while trying to pedal his shitty books at dying sci-fi conventions. Becoming one of the most laughed at and loathed people on the internet post covid.