Shareholders support Elon Musk's hostile takeover of Patrick's asshole

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”

A hostile takeover attempt by Mr Musk, who is the world's richest person, would put "further pressure on the board with their backs against the wall in this Game of Thrones battle for Twitter," Mr Ives added.
Why do they have to analogize everything using pop culture references?

G

Screenshot_20220425-081204_Chrome.jpg

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
He's going to burst a blood vessel over this. Wait for the gradually more angry and bitter torrent of 'hot takes' by political firebrand Fatrick Spunkbag Tomlinson... He will be in Hooligans getting drunk and unloading on anyone on twitter.
Nah, he doesn't actually feel any emotions unless it's when he's made to look like an idiot, particularly in public, or when an authority figure disagrees with him and tells him "no".

Shit like his Twitter hot takes and blustering are just performance. Bad wiring in the pig brain.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Jesus. What a fat fucking loser.
I found this ''
Fuck it, I went ahead and did the rough and dirty calculation. I downloaded 3200 of Pat's most recent tweets, which isn't random but probably random enough given the distribution I found on them and another random selection of 500 from the whole population.

At a 99% confidence interval and a MoE of 2.3%, we find that his average word count is just over 19 words a tweet. We'll assume he doesn't have many deleted tweets relative to his total tweet count, given his lack of shame. This yields just over 3 million words (3,025,475 to be precise) and, assuming the average 300 page book has 90,000 words, he's wasted 33 books' worth of words on Twatter.

An immense loss to humanity, to be sure.

EDIT: Not much to see but uploaded the 3200 tweets with the calculations just to make sure I didn't fuck anything up.

EDIT 2: Using a more conservative measure of 500 words to a page, we come to the conclusion that he's only written twenty one 300 page works. (25 tweets to a page at roughly 500 words per 25 tweets, so 7500 tweets per book. 159k tweets divided by 7500 tweets per book yields 21.2 or 21 books.)

So it was about 21 fucking books worth on Twitter!!! 😂 😂 😂
72CA7516-EE76-4A40-AF3B-3C60770F2CE6 (1).jpeg

stlaker is his favourite word.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I think they said it was like 10x than that.

Patrick's written something like 160,000 tweets that average between 10-20 words each. We're talking millions of words here, and the average novel has 50-70k words.
You are dead right mate. I just went and found it in Kiwi... 20 fucking books!!! 😂 And he's up at 3am and all... What a fucking muppet....imagine being up at 3am arguing with an account pretendinng to be your piss yellow teeth!!! 😂

NikkisCrustyGusset

Nah, he doesn't actually feel any emotions unless it's when he's made to look like an idiot, particularly in public, or when an authority figure disagrees with him and tells him "no".

Shit like his Twitter hot takes and blustering are just performance. Bad wiring in the pig brain.
I loved when he was arguing with the judge and saying 'you found it so funny didn't you?' to Andrew and was slapped down by the judge. You could hear the anger in his fey, queen voice