• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane's nipples and gunt protruding at a wedding, very disrespectful.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Nice job ruining the wedding photo you disgusting fat slob!
Even Pat owns 1-2 “nice” shirts, Shane can’t say the same. I can’t imagine anyone thinking it’s ok to not even wear something with a collar / button down to a wedding. The hiking boots? All kinds of fucked up and looks like he’s proudly smiling while wearing his very special Star Trek feedbag mask.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Even Pat owns 1-2 “nice” shirts, Shane can’t say the same. I can’t imagine anyone thinking it’s ok to not even wear something with a collar / button down to a wedding. The hiking boots? All kinds of fucked up and looks like he’s proudly smiling while wearing his very special Star Trek feedbag mask.

I imagine at that size your weight varies quite a lot. On Monday, you might be 260 pounds. By Friday that could be down to 240. After the weekend, could be back up to 270.

You need fabric that can STRETCH. That T is probably 50% cotton-spandex, 50% elastic. Medical-grade shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I imagine at that size your weight varies quite a lot. On Monday, you might be 260 pounds. By Friday that could be down to 240. After the weekend, could be back up to 270.

You need fabric that can STRETCH. That T is probably 50% cotton-spandex, 50% elastic. Medical-grade shit.
He has the body of someone that lays around all day yet clsims to have chopped down trees, fought fires, walk around town punching Nazi’s, etc yet he’s all gunt. Small shoulders, tiny arms, and all fat flab.

Last edited:

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
What are the odds the only person engaging in good faith with Shane is this guy?

Edit: Jesus Christ, I need to vet these things for 5 seconds before I run here to post

IMG_6288.jpeg