Self loathing thread

EraGodless

I really like Sublime. To be a faggot about it, they're my go to band if I'm feeling fun.

I'm not a dudebro and I don't smoke weed or surf. Sublime's also before my time because I'm 28.
I guess you have been listening to Sirius/XM Lithium the last few days- or not. Too bad about Bradley. 40oz to Freedom will always be in the Playlist

EraGodless

I was molested when I was 5 or 6 by a friend of the family and what little family I have left doesn't believe me. When I was 9 I showed what was done to me to another 8 year old and now that I look back I think I was just passing along the abuse, was I also an abuser? Now I struggle with intimacy and I have to know a person for a long time (half a year easily) before I trust them enough to have sex with them. If we're making out and they go for my pants I just freeze up in fear and have to explain myself. I've given up on the opposite sex for a while now.

I've had anxiety since the molestation, I worry about everything all the time, even when things are fine. It's gotten worse since my mid 20s, at least I used to be passionate about some stuff and had many activities and hobbies I enjoyed and could talk about but now all I like is weed, shit posting and time wasting actives like puzzles and sudoku. I'm boring and do nothing now. Everything else sucks and this fag planet should just be blown up. We're ruining it.

My dad was a workaholic and I barely saw him growing up, then he died to cancer when I was a teen. He always mourned how he didn't take care of his kid from a previous marriage, all while not bothering to mentor me. Fucking faggot, fuck you dad. My mom is slowly losing her mind and can't remember shit, probably at the onset of dimentia. When my dad died she donated $40,000 to a phony televangelist who's since been revealed to be a fraud, dad never allowed tithing and she wanted to make up for it, and now she's running out of dad's life insurance money and won't get a job due to chronic pain but also won't get on disability because it hurts her pride. Almost all of the rest of my family is dead. I'll probably have to take care of her eventually.

Wah wah wah, me me. I'm a loser and a faggot, but at least I'm not Opie, who's a coprophilic pedophile that bathes in baby shit every night, just for some sick sexual pleasure of his. This has been 100% confirmed, folks.
I didn't realize how young some of you guys are--
I was molested when I was 5 or 6 by a friend of the family and what little family I have left doesn't believe me. When I was 9 I showed what was done to me to another 8 year old and now that I look back I think I was just passing along the abuse, was I also an abuser? Now I struggle with intimacy and I have to know a person for a long time (half a year easily) before I trust them enough to have sex with them. If we're making out and they go for my pants I just freeze up in fear and have to explain myself. I've given up on the opposite sex for a while now.

I've had anxiety since the molestation, I worry about everything all the time, even when things are fine. It's gotten worse since my mid 20s, at least I used to be passionate about some stuff and had many activities and hobbies I enjoyed and could talk about but now all I like is weed, shit posting and time wasting actives like puzzles and sudoku. I'm boring and do nothing now. Everything else sucks and this fag planet should just be blown up. We're ruining it.

My dad was a workaholic and I barely saw him growing up, then he died to cancer when I was a teen. He always mourned how he didn't take care of his kid from a previous marriage, all while not bothering to mentor me. Fucking faggot, fuck you dad. My mom is slowly losing her mind and can't remember shit, probably at the onset of dimentia. When my dad died she donated $40,000 to a phony televangelist who's since been revealed to be a fraud, dad never allowed tithing and she wanted to make up for it, and now she's running out of dad's life insurance money and won't get a job due to chronic pain but also won't get on disability because it hurts her pride. Almost all of the rest of my family is dead. I'll probably have to take care of her eventually.

Wah wah wah, me me. I'm a loser and a faggot, but at least I'm not Opie, who's a coprophilic pedophile that bathes in baby shit every night, just for some sick sexual pleasure of his. This has been 100% confirmed, folks.
You're white, a male, and in your 20's, no? If So-- Why are you not enjoying white boy summer?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
I really like Sublime. To be a faggot about it, they're my go to band if I'm feeling fun.

I'm not a dudebro and I don't smoke weed or surf. Sublime's also before my time because I'm 28.
It's good ska. Many people just think of Santeria but the deep cuts on everything under the sun like ebbenz change or date rape are better than the album versions. Brad had talent and died a real ass dude

G

I feel all alone despite 2 different women being in love with me. One is Asian and 10 years younger and the other is a blond bombshell that's my age that I've known for years.

Problem is neither really do it for me anymore.

When I'm with them. I feel alone. When I'm by myself, I feel alone.

Possible reason's...

I had multiple back surgeries over a 10 year period and was hooked on pain meds for those 10 years. Though I was never some street junkie and didn't lose my job, I was a loser, so I went to rehab. Got off the crap and never looked back.

Problem is I lost my passion for many of the things I loved. I stopped caring about my favorite sport teams, the ufc, you name it.

My sex drive exploded and I believe that women can sence that, so I went from a 10 year celabent loser to a clean, in shape, and desired man. At first I thought it was awesome, but it doesn't fill the void.

The only thing I selfishly want for myself is to travel.

I'm a history buff, and if I don't see Europe, Asia and assorted middle east locations, I have very little interest in living.

Last edited by a moderator:

EraGodless

I feel all alone despite 2 different women being in love with me. One is Asian and 10 years younger and the other is a blond bombshell that's my age that I've known for years.

Problem is neither really do it for me anymore.

When I'm with them. I feel alone. When I'm by myself, I feel alone.

Possible reason's...

I had multiple back surgeries over a 10 year period and was hooked on pain meds for those 10 years. Though I was never some street junkie and didn't lose my job, I was a loser, so I went to rehab. Got off the crap and never looked back.

Problem is I lost my passion for many of the things I loved. I stop caring about sport teams, the ufc, you name it.

My sex drive exploded and I believe that women can sence that, so I went from a 10 year celabent loser to a clean, in shape, and desired man. At first I thought it was awesome, but it doesn't fill the void.

The only thing I selfishly want for myself is to travel.

I'm a history buff, and if I don't see Europe, Asia and assorted middle east locations, I have very little interest in living.
Poor you

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
I’m wildly insecure about my station in life. I feel like I squandered my 20s and it’s too late to catch back up. Everything I think I want doesn’t actually fulfill me but I’m too depressed to have any real interest in anything else. My friends all own houses and have the sort of middle class domesticity that I was taught to want, but now whenever I see them I feel like I don’t fit in. Every so-called milestone event of my life has felt so hollow and inconsequential that I can’t tell if I’m being lied to on a massive, Truman Show style scale or if I’m just an emotionally defective retard doomed to die full of regrets.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey

I didn't know this was embarrassing. I go deep with the Sublime. I even bought the obscure shit like Bradley Nowell and Friends which is mostly him performing solo and drunk in bars.

I heard Long Beach All Stars kinda sucked.

G

I’m wildly insecure about my station in life. I feel like I squandered my 20s and it’s too late to catch back up. Everything I think I want doesn’t actually fulfill me but I’m too depressed to have any real interest in anything else. My friends all own houses and have the sort of middle class domesticity that I was taught to want, but now whenever I see them I feel like I don’t fit in. Every so-called milestone event of my life has felt so hollow and inconsequential that I can’t tell if I’m being lied to on a massive, Truman Show style scale or if I’m just an emotionally defective retard doomed to die full of regrets.
Living in a suburb with kids sounds like hell to me. You’re way better off than the bitches who got roped into that shit just because they felt like they had to. Sell everything and move to a cool beach town somewhere. You don’t have to do shit just because other people did. Whatever you did before now is a sunk cost. It doesn’t matter if you wasted it or not, it’s over, forget about it.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Tried killing myself last year by taking 41 muscle relaxers and 19 Adderalls. Guess that my drug abuse in my younger days has left me such a hardened junkie that even this copious amount of drugs couldn't do me in.

Nice suicide attempt, stupid.
Just five minutes ago I watched a video of a guy testing one of those trolling magnets to see if it could hold his 315 lb. fat ass.
It could. So I ordered one of those to go with the spool of sisal rope I bought last year. I figure that should work better than pills.