• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Self loathing thread

Cptbaldopie

β€Ž
β€Ž
I had a ladder slip out from under me yesterday. It decided to go down the canyon and roll over with my ankle stuck in a rung while my 200 pound fat ass hit the dirt like a ton of bricks. So I'm home with a swollen ankle/foot. Wait for the knock nigger fags.

I'm also on pain killers edibles and beer

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
15 years ago, I completely obliterated my life and career (she played me like a dummy) for a chick who is now 40- & has 3 kids (13, 10, 7) w/ two different spick dads and still not married and not with either of them. She's a teacher- nice enough, but not the life she wanted.

I've recovered in sort of a Roy Munson way- without the bowling tournament endorsement money.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
β€Ž
Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed.

Says life seems harsh and cruel.

Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.

Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Patrick Tomlinson is in town tonight.

Go and see him.

That should pick you up."

Man bursts into tears.

Says, "But doctor...I am Patrick.”

Funny joke

I was molested when I was 5 or 6 by a friend of the family and what little family I have left doesn't believe me. When I was 9 I showed what was done to me to another 8 year old and now that I look back I think I was just passing along the abuse, was I also an abuser? Now I struggle with intimacy and I have to know a person for a long time (half a year easily) before I trust them enough to have sex with them. If we're making out and they go for my pants I just freeze up in fear and have to explain myself. I've given up on the opposite sex for a while now.

I've had anxiety since the molestation, I worry about everything all the time, even when things are fine. It's gotten worse since my mid 20s, at least I used to be passionate about some stuff and had many activities and hobbies I enjoyed and could talk about but now all I like is weed, shit posting and time wasting actives like puzzles and sudoku. I'm boring and do nothing now. Everything else sucks and this fag planet should just be blown up. We're ruining it.

My dad was a workaholic and I barely saw him growing up, then he died to cancer when I was a teen. He always mourned how he didn't take care of his kid from a previous marriage, all while not bothering to mentor me. Fucking faggot, fuck you dad. My mom is slowly losing her mind and can't remember shit, probably at the onset of dimentia. When my dad died she donated $40,000 to a phony televangelist who's since been revealed to be a fraud, dad never allowed tithing and she wanted to make up for it, and now she's running out of dad's life insurance money and won't get a job due to chronic pain but also won't get on disability because it hurts her pride. Almost all of the rest of my family is dead. I'll probably have to take care of her eventually.

Wah wah wah, me me. I'm a loser and a faggot, but at least I'm not Opie, who's a coprophilic pedophile that bathes in baby shit every night, just for some sick sexual pleasure of his. This has been 100% confirmed, folks.

Cptbaldopie

β€Ž
β€Ž
I really like Sublime. To be a faggot about it, they're my go to band if I'm feeling fun.

I'm not a dudebro and I don't smoke weed or surf. Sublime's also before my time because I'm 28.
I graduated in 05band every faggot loved sublime. I didn't listen out of spite. Would hear a couple songs on the raqio and wasn't a fan then. Maybe I'm due to give them a second chance.

Cptbaldopie

β€Ž
β€Ž
Excus
I was molested when I was 5 or 6 by a friend of the family and what little family I have left doesn't believe me. When I was 9 I showed what was done to me to another 8 year old and now that I look back I think I was just passing along the abuse, was I also an abuser? Now I struggle with intimacy and I have to know a person for a long time (half a year easily) before I trust them enough to have sex with them. If we're making out and they go for my pants I just freeze up in fear and have to explain myself. I've given up on the opposite sex for a while now.

I've had anxiety since the molestation, I worry about everything all the time, even when things are fine. It's gotten worse since my mid 20s, at least I used to be passionate about some stuff and had many activities and hobbies I enjoyed and could talk about but now all I like is weed, shit posting and time wasting actives like puzzles and sudoku. I'm boring and do nothing now. Everything else sucks and this fag planet should just be blown up. We're ruining it.

My dad was a workaholic and I barely saw him growing up, then he died to cancer when I was a teen. He always mourned how he didn't take care of his kid from a previous marriage, all while not bothering to mentor me. Fucking faggot, fuck you dad. My mom is slowly losing her mind and can't remember shit, probably at the onset of dimentia. When my dad died she donated $40,000 to a phony televangelist who's since been revealed to be a fraud, dad never allowed tithing and she wanted to make up for it, and now she's running out of dad's life insurance money and won't get a job due to chronic pain but also won't get on disability because it hurts her pride. Almost all of the rest of my family is dead. I'll probably have to take care of her eventually.

Wah wah wah, me me. I'm a loser and a faggot, but at least I'm not Opie, who's a coprophilic pedophile that bathes in baby shit every night, just for some sick sexual pleasure of his. This has been 100% confirmed, folks.
Excuse me sir. You post as hilarious as it is until the anti opie part. We won't have that here.