• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Schizo Saturday: Jakko is making a documentary about Owen! Gonna really hammer da Gibbster this time!

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
I can't even be bothered to make it through her insane jargon-heavy tweets anymore. It's all just page after page of ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JAX A DULL GOY to me now.

G

What's the best way to make it seem like I really don't want her to make it? Usually 2 yearl old reverse psychology works. So  pretending to want her to make it should be enoigh.

One of you idiots will probably make a gibmeister twitter and dm her pretending to be me and beg her not to.

Imagine playing poker with her. Literally just react to how the cards actually are and she'll lose for you. Good hand and want her to stay in? React happy like you have a good hand. Bad hand and want her to fold? Act upset like you missed the flush.

You can manipulate her by knowing she'll assume you're always lying.
Enoigh awright

Antwan2

Forum Clout
Its so hard to believe this whole jaxster character really isnt an elaborate @SpaceEdge ruse and actually is a real human.

The bam/Chinese grandmother fail dox saga had me absolutely convinced it was him. I thought it was way too ridiculous(and funny) and that Pat was going to realize she was him when that happened.

Silly me.

Forum Clout
This deranged slob's multitude of faildoxes are going to get her in serious trouble one day. Yeah, she's judgment proof because she's unemployed and hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, but someone with the means will win a defamation suit against her, she'll end up in contempt of court, and her dumb ass will end up behind bars. Unless of course, like her obese partner in crime, she has a wealthy benefactor to bail her out at the last minute. Regardless, her loss(es) in court will haunt her and her already irredeemable reputation.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Its so hard to believe this whole jaxster character really isnt an elaborate @SpaceEdge ruse and actually is a real human.

The bam/Chinese grandmother fail dox saga had me absolutely convinced it was him. I thought it was way too ridiculous(and funny) and that Pat was going to realize she was him when that happened.

Silly me.
doesn't it seem odd she hasn't mentioned space edge's dox yet? Has she even referenced him? curious....

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I feel like I lost a dozen iq points reading her post crying about space edge making fun of her again.

Not even Adam Libby videos are this stupid and that fat mongoloid can't correctly pronounce butter.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Can we abandon Jackie? She's draining.
All her attacks are hilarious telegraphed. SHe posted her kids pics in hopes someone did something fucked up with them so she could dox the daughter Mullen. No one did.

She physically threatened Dan in hopes someone would do the same to her and she could run to cloudflare with something tangible. No one did.

It's just transparent and exhausting.