• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Schizo Saturday: Jakko is making a documentary about Owen! Gonna really hammer da Gibbster this time!

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
What's the best way to make it seem like I really don't want her to make it? Usually 2 yearl old reverse psychology works. So  pretending to want her to make it should be enoigh.

One of you idiots will probably make a gibmeister twitter and dm her pretending to be me and beg her not to.

Imagine playing poker with her. Literally just react to how the cards actually are and she'll lose for you. Good hand and want her to stay in? React happy like you have a good hand. Bad hand and want her to fold? Act upset like you missed the flush.

You can manipulate her by knowing she'll assume you're always lying.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Who the fuck is Bernard Murphy

Appearantly the Chad who moved Rutgers from 3rd to 2nd by running roughshod over the Asian scholarship students.

mrchuckles69

Password: boner1
Forum Clout
She's having fun and we hate that!

Screenshot_20231223_121454_Chrome.jpg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
her new shtick is "Dan is lying to you" "JG3 is lying to you" ok and? about what? why do you care? what's the harm? she's failing even at pitting us against each other, which we do on our own just fine

please interview Pat, Jón, Shane Nokes, Hildy, etc for the movie, don't make it all your own narration Jackie

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
her new shtick is "Dan is lying to you" "JG3 is lying to you" ok and? about what? why do you care? what's the harm?

please interview Pat, Jón, Shane Nokes, Hildy, etc for the movie, don't make it all your own narration Jackie
Even pat dropped the "Quasi is lying to you" bit years ago.

Yeah of course he is. So am I. Assume everything I say is a lie.

Does anyone even read the disclaimer on this site...

Forum Clout
Need a new rib icon for when you're completely confused, the fuck is this silly hoe babbling about? It's all nonsense, and she's trying to explain her made-up shit

WAIT, nevermind, she's right about everything
I guess Gibney is safe as long as Jackie "proves" stuff. To the best of my knowledge she isn't a prosecutor or for that matter even employed.