Saturday Looms Once Again, Fetterster. Will you make it happen?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Are you having issues with memory? You asked for proof of the better internship I chose and I produced evidence.. you might even be below 68, lightbulb heads for some reason lack that actual light part.
You purposely cropped out the date...That email could have been years later or earlier.

Post the date of the email.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
You purposely cropped out the date...That email could have been years later or earlier.

Post the date of the email.
Really flailing here LOL you purposefully photoshopped a car manual. Call Electric Lady and ask about interns from around that year. I'll give you a hint, Erykah Badu thanks me in the liner notes of New Amerykah. Do some research.

chocolatehellhole

You won't oblige because those emails are years apart. Tsk tsk, lying about this...how petty and "cringe".

Go meet CQ with your dumb little restaurant meet up game, you're just a childish LARPER.
You've been throttled at every step.. last claim was I don't have the rare quaint synths I mentioned, you retort that they're "dusty" when evidence emerges. I'll make you look stupid again in due time, other brothermen have imminent ticking time bombs this weekend for you that I'm not going to step on.

NewJersey.gov

You've been throttled at every step.. last claim was I don't have the rare quaint synths I mentioned, you retort that they're "dusty" when evidence emerges. I'll make you look stupid again in due time, other brothermen have imminent ticking time bombs this weekend for you that I'm not going to step on.
You're lying about the internship. Show the date of the email. Simple request

You're a liar.

You also have group dms about me because you are weak and need people to conspire with. Gay Mafia boy

chocolatehellhole

You're lying about the internship.
Lying about which internship?
You're a liar.
1000000644-png.193517

You also have group dms about me because you are weak and need people to conspire with. Gay Mafia boy
I've not created one. You're a smelly somalian nigger with no family or friends... and an unchanged diaper.

NewJersey.gov

Lying about which internship?

1000000644-png.193517

I've not created one. You're a smelly somalian nigger with no family or friends... and an unchanged diaper.
I have lots of both...there are 3 generations of BOQs in the manor rn, and I'm meeting up with some associates at a tims tomorrow...

you're larping about having a wife and daughters. Sad coprophile

chocolatehellhole

I have lots of both...there are 3 generations of BOQs in the manor rn, and I'm meeting up with some associates at a tims tomorrow...

you're larping about having a wife and daughters. Sad coprophile
So you admit that you and your parents all share one car, a tiny home, embarrassing fridge contents, and a gigantic watch. Got it. Thanks for playing, Boq.. have a great night ^_^