Saturday Looms Once Again, Fetterster. Will you make it happen?

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
3 locations to choose from closer to you if that makes it easier.
Screenshot 2024-04-26 9.08.56 PM.png
Don't be a pussy. I'll come closer to you... or meet me @GSP for the full experience, all inclusive including cigar lounge after party ^_^... I'll even pay your taxi if you don't have a car!

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
You're obsessed with "certification" and credentials.. I didn't go to community college, HUMINT failster.
^^ This is how losers with none cope...you were turn down for an internship by Travis. You posted the interview email but not the follow up (how the interview went). You're a looooooooooser.

NewJersey.gov

You truly are a diseased person. You would call me this when you openly joke about your kids being raped? Fucking sicko.

I’ll meet you at the pizzeria on Meeker Ave. We’ll meet there. Photos, phone numbers.
Get this thru your thick skull...he does not have kids. Thats a soundboard he added to his vocaroos. He's just a lonely homosexual who seeks engagement this way. He wont even go to that bar if you do, this is just a lame bit.

Anyone who finds chocolatehellhole anything but lame is lame too.

NewJersey.gov

I didn't even respond to Travis lol - nice try, Nigster
So you applied to the internship, and then dont bother responding to the interview time request? Sounds like a lie. So Travis sought you out?

Show the date of your correspondence from the other studio (you won't).

You're a loser. You must envy Ben Dovid a whole lot.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
So you applied to the internship, and then dont bother responding to the interview time request? Sounds like a lie. So Travis sought you out?

Show the date of your correspondence from the other studio (you won't).

You're a loser. You must envy Ben Dovid a whole lot.
Are you having issues with memory? You asked for proof of the better internship I chose and I produced evidence.. you might even be below 68, lightbulb heads for some reason lack that actual light part.