Sandy Hook. LMAO

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I brought up mockingbird too.

What's so crazy is that you inform people of this stuff, that is actually confirmed and the US government had hearings on, and people think you're the crackpot.

its hard to find this clip without commentary, but its what you need to show people to explain what your talking about

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I like how the slant on all of this stuff is "Trump" and "Conservatives"...but yeah, I've seen plenty of those, and may know someone who helped write some of those scripts.

G

Agreed. The Vegas shooting was some weird CIA glow shit. No rhyme or reason to the act, and then it gets conveniently memoryholed.
Memoryholed? What if it was as it occurred, what should they write about for months? We live in a society where the retards need constant new distractions and stories. This place is a prime example, things age out quickly, the Ukraine thing is still happening, it's been back page news for 2 months though. The amount of people like Rick "reporting" on events add to that initial over saturation. Now the best part is "they" don't even need events to be staged, they have all the internet morons making the real stuff be questioned, which is the objective goal of staging events, destabilization. Mission accomplished. And none of this is to say certain things can't be staged, but the number of things mentioned here and the competing opinions on such show you how we retarded we all really are thanks to the web.

G

This is fucked but I was once convinced a shooting victim's father near my town was a crisis actor. I sent him emails calling him a phony piece of shit during one of my manic episodes (but I genuinely believed it). This thread made me see if his kid really did die, and yeah, I did better research this time. A real obituary, is on findagrave, memorials with people he knew irl posting on it. I fawked up lol.

But it goes to show how fucked up the mainstream news is. They make everything seem so fake. Enough to make anyone schizo.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I've honestly never sat and looked over the Boston Marathon; however, I spent like the summer of 2014 watching footage of the whole sandy hook bullshit.

The "dad" laughing and joking one second, and the camera man doing a countdown with the "dad" then crying is up there with the hardest proof. SAme with the coroner laughing and being a fucking nut. No way you would act that way just seeing dead kids.

The hardest proof is the 2 fbi agents running up a hill away from the school

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
This is fucked but I was once convinced a shooting victim's father near my town was a crisis actor. I sent him emails calling him a phony piece of shit during one of my manic episodes (but I genuinely believed it). This thread made me see if his kid really did die, and yeah, I did better research this time. A real obituary, is on findagrave, memorials with people he knew irl posting on it. I fawked up lol.

But it goes to show how fucked up the mainstream news is. They make everything seem so fake. Enough to make anyone schizo.
If you did it anonymously, you may want to try to email him again and tell him you were having a manic episode and apologize for any pain you caused.

It costs you nothing to do and may really help the dude's mental state.

G

The hardest proof is the 2 fbi agents running up a hill away from the school
Yeah. No one seemed to care either. Haha. No one cared about eyewitness students at Parkland that said there were a couple big dudes in tactical gear in the hallway while it was happening. They put that fag Hogg on TV and his Jew friend Kasky whose dad smuggled African kids for adrenochrome at his weimer adoption agency and got shut down. That faggot night club shooting was when I was like holy shit all these are fake. His towelhead dad running for president in Afghanistan. I dunno what the game is but it's all gay and weird.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Here's another semi-related story.

The Las Vegas shooting happened. Years go by. Talking with some in-laws at a family gathering and my sister in-law, who is not stupid but is a libtard (you can be academically smart and street dumb), somehow brings up media and CIA stuff. I said that I had a belief that Ellen DeGeneres is CIA. I said that I know it sounds kooky and it may be wrong, but we are all entitled to our odd beliefs.

I have a bit of reasoning (lesbian, hangs out with George HW Bush whose dad was CIA -- what on earth do they have in common) but to keep it short I said that when the Vegas shooting happened, the security guard involved went on fucking Ellen to tell his story and was never heard of again. He didn't go on a serious news show, he went on fucking Ellen. Ellen, who by the way, has slot machines at MGM properties, including the Mandalay Bay which is where the shooter was.

I'm not saying that my arguments were the greatest in the world, but it's why I believe what I believe. My sister-in-law's response was one of the most retarded things I ever heard.

"Have you considered that the security guard was a fan of Ellen and really just wanted to go on her show?"

Yeah, because Las Vegas security guards involved in one of the biggest mass shootings ever and who could have maybe been considered a hero if the situation was different, was just a huge Ellen fan and couldn't believe his luck on finally getting to meet her.

We must repeal the 19th.

First dead-looking Jesus Campos (scam OP) pic released with photoshop smudge:
iu

Big fat CIA goon from Ellen:
1652350145528.jpeg

Back to the first one, bodycam footage released a year later:

Goon again on ABC follow up:

abc_camposschuck2_le_181217_hpEmbed_16x9_992.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America

You're a fucking psycho. Lmao.