“Sam is still at Sirius! That means he’s successful!”

He's collecting a paycheck while being almost unanimously considered void of any entertainment ability. I'd consider that success. Primetime is worse than almost every YouTuber I can think of, barring some of the lower end BASED Star Wars retards. He should be right there with Michael Ray Bower begging for a bus pass in a storage unit, however he's gainfully employed.

He's dogshit, but he is, by the strictest definition, successful.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
:fighter_md: Don't put FUCKING words in my mouth

The claim is not, and has never been, he's successful because Sirius execs never fired him (although keeping a gig for as long as he with one company is difficult this day and age)--it's because he has been the co-host of a morning show for 8 straight years. He's being paid specifically for his personality.

For a guy whose goal was to be the "last professional broadcaster" that is absolutely a success. To boot, he appears to have his family life in great working order.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
A list of people SXM decided to fire, deeming them useless:
-Opie
-Anthony
-Erock
-Danny
-Steve C
-The entire intern program
-Dennis Falcone

Who SXM kept:
-Jim
-Sam
-Travis
-Troy Quan

Lol…do you notice anything here? Like that everyone who SXM kept is bland and AWFUL?
But Danny really is useless.
Sam is such a success, he married the only woman he ever slept with. Alpha vibes.
You're going to die alone you beta kikecel.

But Danny really is useless.

You're going to die alone you beta kikecel.

Keep up the early AM Danny shitposts! You're super cool, and nobody thinks you're pathetic.

How is your wife doing? No? Never happened? What about the kids? No? Your residual jizz from jacking off in Cumias hot tub never impregnated anyone? Oh.

I've had multiple opportunities to be married / have children. It was MY choice to say no. But anyway, simp for Sam harder. Funny, you're not listening to Sam's show, but you ARE replying to my posts at 9AM. But Sam's married. lol.

Crith Boqth

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
Keep up the early AM Danny shitposts! You're super cool, and nobody thinks you're pathetic.

I've had multiple opportunities to be married / have children. It was MY choice to say no. But anyway, simp for Sam harder. Funny, you're not listening to Sam's show, but you ARE replying to my posts at 9AM. But Sam's married. lol.
Sam was born with a genetic deficiency and is taller than you

He shaved his head and is less bald than you

He is more successful in every possible metric

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin

Sam Roberts is a revolting faggot in every sense..

But so are you. And Sam was never in a mental hospital.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
[QUOTE="Sue Lightning, post: 1313874, member: 543"] A list of people SXM decided to fire, deeming them useless: -Opie -Anthony -Erock -Danny -Steve C -The entire intern program -Dennis Falcone Who SXM kept: -Jim -Sam -Travis -Troy Quan Lol…do you notice anything here? Like that everyone who SXM kept is bland and AWFUL? [/QUOTE] When was Dennis Falcone fired? [QUOTE="Sue Lightning, post: 1313874, member: 543"] A list of people SXM decided to fire, deeming them useless: -Opie -Anthony -Erock -Danny -Steve C -The entire intern program -Dennis Falcone Who SXM kept: -Jim -Sam -Travis -Troy Quan Lol…do you notice anything here? Like that everyone who SXM kept is bland and AWFUL? [/QUOTE] When was Dennis Falcone fired?