Sad Chad Zumock has a mini meltdown

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Chad Zumock is the Kenny Powers of Comedy. If Danny McBride ever does a show about comedians, I hope he uses Chad as research.

John Rocker was the inspiration for Kenny Powers, and he's funnier than Chad because he's not a stand up comedian.

quote-the-biggest-thing-i-don-t-like-about-new-york-are-the-foreigners-you-can-walk-an-entire-john-rocker-112-24-37.jpg

1650e-16743100624842-1920.jpg

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Dressing like Serch.
That really annoyed me

Zumock has this unearned air of superiority, and he thinks he’s doing reverse psychology with his fake humble “I haven’t made it” schtick

Hey shitdick, if you were funny you would be touring and not being interviewed by corn.

Bert is a faggot, but other faggots find him funny because he is not an antagonist abrasive asshole that secretly thinks he’s better than everyone else like zumock and brennan and that gay crew does

You can tell bert was popular in highschool because he knows how to provide social lubricant to keep conversation flowing. The opposite of autism and insecurity

Talking to zumock is like asking a teenager how his day was, you’re going to get some half sarcastic, passive aggressive response because zumock was a loser in highschool and some things just never change

But he's in a condo in Coco Beach. What a loser!