Sad Chad Zumock has a mini meltdown

G

"I don't need a guy who's dressing up like corn to be my friend"

"I don't suck up to corn!"

First of all I want that tattooed in old English on my back. Second of all, he actually thinks he's talking to a guy wearing a corn suit, and not just the mouth and eyeballs photoshopped on the cartoon corn.

The video is a catastrophe for my ribs.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
So is Brennan and Friends actually adding this man added to the fun time gang, or has he been outcast from that already? It seems like everyone in the Compound orbit hates this fag, but he's also always around all of them, all the time, so it's hard to keep up.
Brennan had a falling out with him (surprise, right) a little over a year ago, and he was cast out, but like herpes sores, he's back with them.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

"I don't need a guy who's dressing up like corn to be my friend"

"I don't suck up to corn!"

First of all I want that tattooed in old English on my back. Second of all, he actually thinks he's talking to a guy wearing a corn suit, and not just the mouth and eyeballs photoshopped on the cartoon corn.

The video is a catastrophe for my ribs.
I busted a rib when the guy asked him to rate people on a scale of 1-10 and he did it in reverse.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

CornD.jpg

Even the guy's avatar was doubling over, his ribs hurt so much

G

I was impressed by his self-awareness but then he said the reason he hasn't "made it" is because he tells it like it is.

That really annoyed me

Zumock has this unearned air of superiority, and he thinks he’s doing reverse psychology with his fake humble “I haven’t made it” schtick

Hey shitdick, if you were funny you would be touring and not being interviewed by corn.

Bert is a faggot, but other faggots find him funny because he is not an antagonist abrasive asshole that secretly thinks he’s better than everyone else like zumock and brennan and that gay crew does

You can tell bert was popular in highschool because he knows how to provide social lubricant to keep conversation flowing. The opposite of autism and insecurity

Talking to zumock is like asking a teenager how his day was, you’re going to get some half sarcastic, passive aggressive response because zumock was a loser in highschool and some things just never change