Ryan Reynolds is an unfunny douche

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
I’m embarrassed to admit that I would’ve enjoyed the first Deadpool movie (I was in my mid-20s), if it wasn’t for 2 movies I saw this fucker in. Smokin Aces, and Blade Trinity. If you never saw DP, imagine his character in BT, and that’s it. And Smokin Aces, a star-filled flick with everyone playing at a 4 at best. Shit, the prequel, which no one saw, had Tom Berenger, Michael Parks, Vinnie Jones, and Ernie Hudson. Could’ve been a great movie, but since everyone phoned it in, and since he’s the “main” star of the film, I blame Reynolds for the film sucking so bad.

Cartoon Redux

I'm still a child, child.
Even as a kid, The DMAN hated that cornball movie. OOOhhh! Badass sarcastic line cook who's got NOTHING to lose! Watch OUT!!!! Don't let HIM take the wheel... THAT RAPSCALLION You know he's up to NO GOOD! In fact he spit in the fries!! LOOK OUT CELLAR TABLE! Here comes your SERVER! 😉
We need a Food Service Hate Thread. Tatted up cooks acting tough. Bitchy waitresses who make $20 an hour acting like hot shit. I'M SICK OF 'EM.

Voscabulary

m-m-m-m-m-m-mud
deadpool 2 is legitimately one of the worst movies I have ever attempted to watch. it represents absolutely everything I despise in not just modern superhero movies, but modern comedies as well. smug, arrogant twats and their post-ironic "humour" need to be wall'd. you're not clever; you're fucking infuriating. "it's smart cos it's a spin-off of x-men, but get this... IT'S SELF-AWARE!" is it? spin off my nuts

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Think his kids are even his?

454451C100000578-0-image-a-13_1507823072658.jpg

Christ, he was married to Scarlett Johansson before. Hate to think the smug, rich, Canadian had two of Weinstein's hand-me-downs.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
That’s a great way of putting it. He’s edgy in a very safe way and since he’s handsome, the mainstream loves it. He’s like Dane Cook but somehow even less edgy.
My parents made me sit through Spirited and I wanted to punch them in the head. Fucking Awful. Then they got mad when I told them exactly why it was bad and I hated it and told me I "didn't get it". The day I'm not smart enough to get a fucking will Ferrell movie is the day I suck start a shotgun. It was lowest common denominator humor that consisted of being ironic and snarky, and it basically subverted the entire message of a Christmas Carol. A Muppet Christmas Carol was a far better adaptation

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I’m embarrassed to admit that I would’ve enjoyed the first Deadpool movie (I was in my mid-20s), if it wasn’t for 2 movies I saw this fucker in. Smokin Aces, and Blade Trinity. If you never saw DP, imagine his character in BT, and that’s it. And Smokin Aces, a star-filled flick with everyone playing at a 4 at best. Shit, the prequel, which no one saw, had Tom Berenger, Michael Parks, Vinnie Jones, and Ernie Hudson. Could’ve been a great movie, but since everyone phoned it in, and since he’s the “main” star of the film, I blame Reynolds for the film sucking so bad.
Ben Affleck almost immediately getting gunned down was PFG. And Jeremy piven as a coked our cunty performer people want to murder was the role he was born to play. Jason Batemans but role was funny too.

lowend73

2 point vig
The first one was good. But not rewatchable at all. And you know the 2nd one was garbage. One of those movies that should I ended after the first.

But, the man-children love it, so the water will be drawn from that well indefinitely

lowend73

2 point vig
They had great Halloween episodes.

Ryan Reynolds isn't as bad as you guys make him out to be, Just Friends is great. I do think he was gone too far with the corporate approved persona he has put on. He was great in The Voices and Buried as well.

I was thinking of another movie he was in, I wanted to shit on you, but I remember it not being that bad a movie at all

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Summer breeze fuckin' makes me feel fi-hiiine
They had great Halloween episodes.

Ryan Reynolds isn't as bad as you guys make him out to be, Just Friends is great. I do think he was gone too far with the corporate approved persona he has put on. He was great in The Voices and Buried as well.
Their Halloween episodes were awesome and I was actually going to say Buried was surprisingly good. He's buried alive with a dying cell phone. That's the whole movie and it's awesome. No snarky, sarcastic fag shit. The voices was decent too.

Hey look everybody! PogromStallone had a good take!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Summer breeze fuckin' makes me feel fi-hiiine

I was thinking of another movie he was in, I wanted to shit on you, but I remember it not being that bad a movie at all

There's a part in that movie where someone eats shit off a bicycle and I remember laughing hard at that. I love seeing people wipe out on bikes, it's honestly one of my favourite things in the world.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I rewatched waiting recently - that movie blows. It was edgy and funny at the time it came out because the world wasn’t aware of how hard Hollywood sucks off and is owned l by corporations. Once you realize that, it’s incredibly gay. Plus it’s lionsgate and everything they put out is shit

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Isn't he worth like 400 million dollars or something thanks to shrewd investing? Why bother with stupid acting at that point? Surely it's not the attention and playing dress-up (gay)
Yeah but his managers get 20% or 50% and make him work. And he's a simpleton who just does what his handlers tell him to do. Imagine getting half of some dumb actor's income for being the 'managing team' and doing almost no work at all. You just sit there when your actor is in the corporate machine and get paid for being connected.