Ryan Reynolds is an unfunny douche

Mustard's affectation

Hoochie coochie man
59f5f123873b962fc97532dfce1ca2cf.png

666ac3dbebc7ff85f0ddb732bd55f444.jpg

Fucking awful Jimmy Carr one-liners "aren't I naughty and sarcastic? tee hee"

I hate this unfunny cunt. He's Hollywood's idea of "funny snarky sarcastic guy" but without any actual edge or humor, just talks quickly with a sarcastic tone, throw in some try hard shock humor and boom you've got a theatre full of retards haha holee shitting at it, it makes me sick.

I've never seen the Deadpool movies cause it gives me douche chills to hear this unfunny uberfag deliver snarky lines. And you know there's some embarrassing fag out there emulating this shit, we've all met those smug faggots in real life, the ones that are 18-29 years old and are awkwardly, pathologically sarcastic with you for no reason, that's all because of Ryan Reynolds.

Try calling Samuel L Jackson a nigger in one of your movies, that would at least qualify as edgy for todays standards and make me at least chuckle.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.

I hate this unfunny cunt. He's Hollywood's idea of "funny snarky sarcastic guy" but without any actual edge or humor, just talks quickly with a sarcastic tone, throw in some try hard shock humor and boom you've got a theatre full of retards haha holee shitting at it, it makes me sick.

I've never seen the Deadpool movies cause it gives me douche chills to hear this unfunny uberfag deliver snarky lines. And you know there's some embarrassing fag out there emulating this shit, we've all met those smug faggots in real life, the ones that are 18-29 years old and are awkwardly, pathologically sarcastic with you for no reason, that's all because of Ryan Reynolds.

Try calling Samuel L Jackson a nigger in one of your movies, that would at least qualify as edgy for todays standards and make me at least chuckle.
Watching Deadpool felt like watching a low tier college quarterback make a superhero movie.

DMAN

NYC Mayor

The DMAN caught up with old friends around the time one of the Deadpool movies came out. They forced him to watch the first one on Netflix. The DMAN has completely blanked out any second of that movie because it was such a miserable experience of realizing how The DFRIENDS had decayed mentally. And how the entire time, The DMAN only felt like a party pooper for them because it was such fucking trash unwatchable and hateable he couldn't help but BROOD ... But he was TRYING not to make petty comments (which are of course a signature of The DBRILLIANCE) So the alternative was to pout with his almonds and mustard.

The DMAN does not really speak to any of them much anymore. You can't see someone the same way if you find out they are amused by HATEABLE awful horseshit that makes you want to tear your own hairs out thinking about how many billions were spent and how many millions of dullards cackle like fools at the SLOP, maaaaan!!!!

No, The Deadpool movie was an excruciating experience, to the extent The DMAN has no recollection of any scenes whatsoever, He was so consumed in his own head about how those faggots thought this would impress The DMAN. "Is THIS what they think of THE DMAN?"

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I won’t let you forget that he was also in Waiting. That movie fucking rules.

Even as a kid, The DMAN hated that cornball movie. OOOhhh! Badass sarcastic line cook who's got NOTHING to lose! Watch OUT!!!! Don't let HIM take the wheel... THAT RAPSCALLION You know he's up to NO GOOD! In fact he spit in the fries!! LOOK OUT CELLAR TABLE! Here comes your SERVER! 😉

DMAN

NYC Mayor
People liked Deadpool for the same reason they liked The Joker, it's META man!

If they wanted to make a super hero who was a happy mischief maker like Bugs Bunny, like the old school Looney Tunes random ass characters would bust out into some sarcastic verbiage.. That's not what they do. They make even the normal super heros in normal super hero movies a sarcastic bitchy little diva. The Deadpool shit was just utter nonsense with no point.

Mustard's affectation

Hoochie coochie man
The DMAN caught up with old friends around the time one of the Deadpool movies came out. They forced him to watch the first one on Netflix. The DMAN has completely blanked out any second of that movie because it was such a miserable experience of realizing how The DFRIENDS had decayed mentally. And how the entire time, The DMAN only felt like a party pooper for them because it was such fucking trash unwatchable and hateable he couldn't help but BROOD ... But he was TRYING not to make petty comments (which are of course a signature of The DBRILLIANCE) So the alternative was to pout with his almonds and mustard.

The DMAN does not really speak to any of them much anymore. You can't see someone the same way if you find out they are amused by HATEABLE awful horseshit that makes you want to tear your own hairs out thinking about how many billions were spent and how many millions of dullards cackle like fools at the SLOP, maaaaan!!!!

No, The Deadpool movie was an excruciating experience, to the extent The DMAN has no recollection of any scenes whatsoever, He was so consumed in his own head about how those faggots thought this would impress The DMAN. "Is THIS what they think of THE DMAN?"
I bet they were white

lowend73

2 point vig
Deadpool really did not need a sequel, and another after that last one. The first one got old really fast. And the 2nd was just more fourth wall breaking and witty remarks.

This one looks even worse, but glad to see Hugh Jackman knows what pays the bills. Rather than staring in musicals about PT Barnum.