Russia is close to creating Cancer vaccines

post-2025, you will be LUCKY if you can get a job as a butler to some Chinese Yuppies in Shanghai, driving their spoiled brats to private school, wiring the majority of your meager earnings to Milwaukee or wherever the fuck you're folks are from.
Excellent rebuttal. With countries like India, Bangladesh and Nepal relying so highly you're right, not shitty countries.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
No i would say i’m interested. Why wouldn’t I be. Someone says “The West will fall in 2025 and Africa will rise” how could i not ask what thats about. If i agree or disagree is irrelevant.

Like someone telling you “Le jews control everything!”. Should I just say “Shut up faggot no one cares” because I disagree? Nah I think i would want to know more, wether on the off chance its true or just to figure out how someone came to that conclusion

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
No i would say i’m interested. Why wouldn’t I be. Someone says “The West will fall in 2025 and Africa will rise” how could i not ask what thats about. If i agree or disagree is irrelevant.

Like someone telling you “Le jews control everything!”. Should I just say “Shut up faggot no one cares” because I disagree? Nah I think i would want to know more, wether on the off chance its true or just to figure out how someone came to that conclusion
What would you call the period 1950-1973 for Africa? (Ghana had a higher GDP than Korea in the late 50s, a minion chosen to HQ your consumerables...aka a future "Asian Tiger" alongside Singapore, Japan etc).

Im not saying there will be a "rise" just Africa returning to normalcy. Africa's current state is even worse than when the Europeans were present and it was all colonies. Why? You have a 40 million+ underclass with African genetics, and for the realm to maintain itself, you cant have Africa thrive. That simple.

If you only followed thru with Abe Lincoln's desire to send Blacks to Liberia, you wouldn't need all these pretzel like distortions of a realm's capabilities and potential.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

I hate when people say Africa will rise like Africa is one big country. Africa will never prosper as a whole, some areas have the potential, but the whole continent? Never.

NewJersey.gov

Because the whites left and niggers are in control? Pretty simple, really.
The US state dept + the Soviet Union kicked the French, Belgians, Italians, and Brits from Africa. (Russia is now putting the nail in the coffin and flipping all your cultivated African minions... starting with General Haftar who literally has American citizenship, to all the shit happening in the Sahel with Wagner replacing French foreign legionnaires and other western forces). Senegal rn, etc.

1950s Zimbabwe was literally doing "bus boycotts" at the mines operated by the British...who do u think gave them the training? Same pple who trained Rosa Parks, MLK Jr etc.

What will happen post 2025, is your world will be so compartmentalized and "neo-feudal" your controllers will actively LIE to you about your material decline + more circuses/hunger games shit/leisure activities ala what Saudi is doing...but more sophisticated, and you will be cocooned from the reality of Belt-n-Road...Nigerian Yuppies etc. Just like Soviet citizens were cocooned throughout the 80s about the "decadent West". It's already happening.

Nelson Mandela, was one of your guys (CIA plant to dismantle apartheid)...lol WAKE UP. Why do you think he got Mother Teresa type coverage throughout my formative years and his election and Apartheid's fall widely celebrated in the US. Your state dep't is anti-White.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
What would you call the period 1950-1973 for Africa? (Ghana had a higher GDP than Korea in the late 50s, a minion chosen to HQ your consumerables...aka a future "Asian Tiger" alongside Singapore, Japan etc).
I couldn’t tell you. I have a vague knowledge on the history and politics of individual African countries. And it’s not that they’re Africans, I have a similar ignorance when it comes to Euro or Asian countries.

I’m American so my entire knowledge of the world and politics is America. And how other countries relate to America.
Im not saying there will be a "rise" just Africa returning to normalcy. Africa's current state is even worse than when the Europeans were present and it was all colonies. Why? You have a 40 million+ underclass with African genetics, and for the realm to maintain itself, you cant have Africa thrive. That simple.
Well I can speculate a little about this based on what I do know. To explain why the Africans have done worse without the Europeans is to understand how the Euros fucked them up, from raping their resources to completely redrawing their borders with no consideration for tribes or who “owned” what. So when the Euros left the Africans were left with industries they couldn’t maintain or operate, resources they couldn’t figure out how to profit from, “countries” with warring identities, and complete power vacuums. Not only that but the Euros never truly “left”, they just stopped outright occupying them.

The minute the Euros stopped occupying is when you started seeing African leaders take power and have suspiciously close ties to either commies or the capitalists. All the retarded African dictators you can think of loved Marxism and all of that, their brutal ideologies didn’t just form out of the blue because they happen to be niggers.

Do I doubt Africa could return to “normal”? No, i think it’s an inevitability. It’s just about the how and when. Currently the Chinese and Russias have African countries under their thumb the same way Europeans in the 1800’s did. So first they need to become a truly independent continent. The second thing is that I think the Africans need to form a union ala the EU, NAFTA, etc etc. They essentially need to combine their strength and have every country take back their resources and governments all at once and work together as one big independent entity.

NewJersey.gov

Ah shit the Africans already have a union. Obviously it isn’t working out though
The African Union, IGAD, Arab League = all American created post-colonial institutions, which are in the process of being flipped by China-Russia (who wont stop until they flip your other, bigger, more pivotal institutions: the UN/the ICJ/World Bank/IMF/OPEC/Israel, etc etc)

America will dismantle these institutions before that happens. Its the main thesis of my channel. The USA is currently responsible for the nonsense in Israel. Netanyahu is their reset/dismantling catalyst.

America will dismantle Israel. Take all the smart/productive Jews back to NJ/San Fran etc. Maybe restart the rest in a Ukrainian realm with Lviv as the capital. (Khazaria)

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Peter Zeihan did a video explaining their demographics are such that they "had" to do Ukrainian invasion now or never because they simply won't have enough men soon and that their education system collapsed around 1986, so the most highly-educated and technically proficient Russians are, at the youngest, ~60

How true any of that is, I won't pretend to know based off a 6-minute youtube video, but it seems plausible
It sounds like a lot of armchair spergery to me. A drop in the potential manpower pool from 40 to 20 million in the span of decades isn't going to be as big of a consideration as far more acute issues, like Ukraine making the announcement to join the EU and NATO.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
It's a weird world we live in when half of the people think Russia can create vaccines for cancer and are le based, and the other have a Hitlerian view of a door being kicked in and the whole rotting house collapsing and Russia is le evil. Conclusion: 99% of the world is retards

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Russia leveled up with its tech...how I dont know, but not only with weapons grade shit...every field, from medicine to agriscience, etc.

Prior to 2016, Russia/Putin were seen as such scrubs, the West "lured" them into Syria. They were gonna set them up with war crimes/genocide/chemical weapons use ('member the Ghouta attacks, etc? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack even Russia's minion, bashar Assad escaped prosecution. Why? If you can provide an answer for this, it might be a pivotal/paradigm shift to our dynamic and you will be respected by me)

The Russians didn't get prosecuted for war crimes. Why? Because in the Intel backrooms, they (Russians) showed NATO its superior anti-missile tech, and any tomahawk lobbed on the Russians in Syria would be shot down. Once the West saw this demonstration of missile superiority, they pivoted to Ukrainian nonsense. (Europe's garden/backyard).

Russia is more a threat now than even the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis. Nobody with a clue will say anything but Russia is on an upward trajectory, inveresely proportioned to your decline.

Everything isn’t a straight line of progress and advancement.

We used to be able to do and build things we can’t anymore.

We used to have inventive and innovative men building wondrous things, now we don’t even know how to maintain most it decades later.

Russia didn’t open their borders and pollute their genetic blood line nor did they teach their children to be third world levels of ignorant, for quite some time now our school system produces obese simpletons without morals or purpose, who don’t understand simple concepts like why revenue is different to profit “ah doood this company made 50 billion last year dooood they can’t pay me more???” (I hear it all the time from people with college degreees) - and this is just the actual tax paying productive people now, consooming obese low IQ drones who take vaccines and think they’re smart because they don’t believe in God.

On top of that, it’s pretty much mostly unlimited open immigration with people who couldn’t figure out the physics to build in stone that ancients did thousands of years ago, let alone how to split an atom or do anything but chimp out and watch tv.

Russia still carries that flame of civilisation based on average white men who want to build. We don’t.