Russia is close to creating Cancer vaccines

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
I bet you were frustrated like Paul Weimer when u wrote this up, lol...sassters, we are so different.

dan mullen touched ur pp did he? did he give it a booboo?
Dan Mullen is 4 times the man you'll ever be. His Lexus is also brand new. He doesn't worship a pedo nor hang out at Canadian preschools. Faggot pedster

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Bruh come on. American and its medicine research have been the top dogs. Theres too much money here.

and lets say America ISN’T the top dog, I can accept that, but Russia being it? The country that purged all their scientists and doctors from the 40’s to the 70’s? Somehow they’ve come up with a cancer cure? How?

You can respond with a balcony comment but i actually want to discuss this.

iblBangedQuasi

Bruh come on. American and its medicine research have been the top dogs. Theres too much money here.

and lets say America ISN’T the top dog, I can accept that, but Russia being it? The country that purged all their scientists and doctors from the 40’s to the 70’s? Somehow they’ve come up with a cancer cure? How?

>forum for a dead radio show
>thread made by a brown pedophile
>serious discussion

Lol, lmao even

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters

Russia leveled up with its tech...how I dont know, but not only with weapons grade shit...every field, from medicine to agriscience, etc.

Prior to 2016, Russia/Putin were seen as such scrubs, the West "lured" them into Syria. They were gonna set them up with war crimes/genocide/chemical weapons use ('member the Ghouta attacks, etc? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack even Russia's minion, bashar Assad escaped prosecution. Why? If you can provide an answer for this, it might be a pivotal/paradigm shift to our dynamic and you will be respected by me)

The Russians didn't get prosecuted for war crimes. Why? Because in the Intel backrooms, they (Russians) showed NATO its superior anti-missile tech, and any tomahawk lobbed on the Russians in Syria would be shot down. Once the West saw this demonstration of missile superiority, they pivoted to Ukrainian nonsense. (Europe's garden/backyard).

Russia is more a threat now than even the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis. Nobody with a clue will say anything but Russia is on an upward trajectory, inveresely proportioned to your decline.

NewJersey.gov

Boq, a Canadian Somali muslim shit skin immigrant who worships a dead pedophile, jerking off to Tucker Carlson and Putin. Who knew
I like you tbh, hope you dont suffer too much post 2025...

If you think I like Russians (Or the Chinese), you dont have a clue. I like "Balance of Powers".

What is Balance of Power? When more than one competing power nexus exists.

When USA made the Louisiana Purchase, they kicked the French out of the continent. When that happened, the Cherokee etc were genocided, but not beforehand (because if the Americans wanted to ethnic cleanse, the Cherokees could run to French aid, and vice versa). USA had the equivalent of a "global" Louisiana Purchase around 1991 (with the fall of the USSR) up to about 2016. It tried to genocide Muslims (agenda 21 was mostly for Arabs/Africans tbh) but they failed.

When ISIS popped up circa 2015, I truly thought the genocide of Muslims like the Native Americans will commence.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Peter Zeihan did a video explaining their demographics are such that they "had" to do Ukrainian invasion now or never because they simply won't have enough men soon and that their education system collapsed around 1986, so the most highly-educated and technically proficient Russians are, at the youngest, ~60

How true any of that is, I won't pretend to know based off a 6-minute youtube video, but it seems plausible

NewJersey.gov

Why don't you "balance" your own country, somalister
@Faggot Boqposter Posted an interesting pic with an interesting caption...there was a time niggas were going to Mogadishu for their honeymoons, lol. (1960s). We will thrive soon (Somalia is doing much better now than in any period after 1973)...it has all its debts cleared, Turkey is training its army (superior to Ethiopia's) + Remittances are flowing.

1991-2016 was your golden age, and Somalia's "dark ages. This is fact. Why? African-Muslims are anathema to your realm. It will provide a disciplined "winning" template for your nigs (its why your feds created the Nation of Islam to preempt it from happening...) Your best blacks become Muslim for a reason.

iblBangedQuasi

@Faggot Boqposter Posted an interesting pic with an interesting caption...there was a time niggas were going to Mogadishu for their honeymoons, lol. (1960s). We will thrive soon (Somalia is doing much better now than in any period after 1973)...it has all its debts cleared, Turkey is training its army (superior to Ethiopia's) + Remittances are flowing.

1991-2016 was your golden age, and Somalia's "dark ages. This is fact. Why? African-Muslims are anathema to your realm. It will provide a disciplined "winning" template for your nigs (its why your feds created the Nation of Islam to preempt it from happening...) Your best blacks become Muslim for a reason.

No one cares