• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rummage sale. Maybe someone will want the wedding junk this time around

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
“Works” take our word for it! $50 please. Also one of those times the “Black Mirror” (that unpowered tv screen) reflected something odd/funny in the background. Is that bitch wearing work boots in her kitchen taking pictures of TVs on the floor in front of her lazy husband?
Might be Annabelle in uggs I think ade is on the right

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Used litter box
Screenshot-20240726-152722-Chrome.jpg
She tested it herself.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Why do they have so many fucking shelves
Literally just to facilitate this shit. This woman's entire life is yard sales. Her life's passion is amassing useless knick knacks from other yard sales and selling them for nickels to other yard sale retards exactly like her. These people probably buy back their own junk that they previously sold. "I sure do miss that broken Jack Daniel's clock."

She'd have an easier time if she just let people come into the house and offer her money for literally anything. Because short of large appliances, this appears to be everything the family owns.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Damn, I didn't know blacks were aware of the white trash pickup wars.
I hate that shit so fucking much. I've driven a more varied selection of cars and trucks than a lot of people because of my dad and his friends and the only people who do that bullshit are retards who have only ever driven one make of vehicle in their life. My buddy is a "Chevy guy" because he went from a fucking piece of shit Cavalier to a fucking piece of shit Cruise and that's the only two cars he's ever had. That's gotta be the peak of automotive engineering, right? Two of the most common shitbox sweet sixteen cars you can find. My square body Dodge that everyone shits their pants over is apparently a piece of shit, even though I'm the first person he asks if he ever needs a truck for anything. My old Cadillac STS was apparently a piece of shit too, even though that's GM and it was mint and fast as fuck. The reason he found for that was that the dipstick was plastic, which is admittedly pretty gay, but fuck you man, you drive a fucking Cruise and it falls apart constantly.

Oh I forgot to add that this retard pretty much broke up with a chick that he should've married because she bought an F150 against his advice that a truck should absolutely be a Chevy, eventhough he's never had one. This chick was a farmer and horse chick, so she actually knows a lot more about trucks than he fucking does seeing as he's, again, never owned one and she's spent her whole life dragging big trailers around and doing actual work with the things.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
She's been busy today I can't keep up
The brake rotor post seems like confirmation that she was with Joe before jon passed
Screenshot-20240727-123236-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240727-123224-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240727-123246-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240727-123259-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240727-123306-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240727-123313-Chrome.jpg
Of course this faggot has a thousand light bars. White trash fucking love an unnecessary light bar. Unless you're shining deer (illegal) or doing a shitload of nighttime offroading (he isn't) they're pointless.