• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ruin this for me thread

G

"Post something you think is good"
The life and career of Martin Landau.
I think you're aces too, champ. Here. Have a signed photo of me on me.

martin-landau-autograph.jpg

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
The White Stripes.

Jack White is a pretentious turd (WHY WON'T THE DISTORTION GO ANY HIGHER?) and the chick he married (who he basically trained to be his personal metronome) was useless. It was always odd to me that they started out as a brother and sister band, just to have to explain things later after they got married. Jack's voice is retarded, and his weird stance on how he thinks he invented the genre of over distorted noise is astounding. He aired a lot of Tomlinsonesque shit to Rolling Stone a fee years ago, but I can't find the article, and he clawed back and did another piece claiming he was over reacting because his, now, ex-wife was refusing to answer his calls on holidays.

The Black Keys suck too, but hum claiming to be feuding with them is the same as Opie vs. Stern. Nobody cares, and nobody wants to hear about it.

G

End portion of Season 3 to the first episode of Season 9 - that's the Pinnacle of the whole series, 5-1/2 years.

It's now been on for over 30.

Out of 716 episodes (as of the last new airing), I would safely say only 125 of them are remotely worth watching. Now, those ones are amazing, but look how much aren't.

I was already pissed this morning about a weak rehearsal, now doing this research just depressed me.
I’m sure your actual show will go great. I also like your beard.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
It's a Peggy episode

I loathe Peggy Hill. I broke up with a guy because he found Peggy “charming”, whereas I thought poor autistic Hank should put his toolshed to good use by dismembering the awful bitch and burying pieces of her in McMaynerberry. Absolutely no one would mourn her. She’s a Tomlinson-level twat.

Fuck, now I’m all upset again.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I loathe Peggy Hill. I broke up with a guy because he found Peggy “charming”, whereas I thought poor autistic Hank should put his toolshed to good use by dismembering the awful bitch and burying pieces of her in McMaynerberry. Absolutely no one would mourn her. She’s a Tomlinson-level twat.

I can only think of one funny moment and it wasn't even her doing anything just that she is a substitute Spanish teacher which is so pathetic it made me chuckle.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout

You’re a real one Carol

Peggy’s narcissism is sickening. The character equivalent of Patrick’s eyes.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I can only think of one funny moment and it wasn't even her doing anything just that she is a substitute Spanish teacher which is so pathetic it made me chuckle.
I thought it was funny when they got out of the mall and looked for the car that pretentious Peggy parked. She said she used Hamlet to memorize it, so it should be 2B, unless she was thinking of "not to be."