• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ruin this for me thread

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Hershey Kisses.
Back in the 90s I traveled to a friend's house out of state. His mother had a bowl of Hershey Kisses on the coffee table. I stayed there for about 4 days and ate a few Kisses every few hours. Bit one in half on the last day there and happened to look at it. Halfway through the chocolate drop: worms. We pulled the rest of the candy out of the bowl and cut them open to find more and more wriggling white worms in the others.

I'd been eating maggot candy for at least four days.

Last edited:
G

Back in the 90s I traveled to a friend's house out of state. His mother had a bowl of Hershey Kisses on the coffee table. I stayed there for about 4 days and ate a few Kisses every few hours. Bit one in half on the last day there and happened to look at it. Halfway through the chocolate drop: worms. We pulled the rest of the candy out of the bowl and cut them open to find more and more wriggling white worms in the others.

I'd been eating maggot candy for at least four days.
I guess: apologies?