Rube. Also, a Tomlinson Tall Tale?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
DFE2-BFD7-AD5-A-40-B0-A1-DE-5-E0-C6-ADF0053.jpg

Nailed it.

RobertMewler

Also, his inability to drink coffee make him seem like such a child. "Ew, it's bitter." I don't know that many grown ups who have issues with drinking coffee. I'm a big coffee snob, so I'm glad he hates coffee.
Coffee disturbs his delicate palate. Pat once admitted he drank Mountain Dew every day until he was 37.

Also:

g5yt5f.jpg

knmldl.jpg

Found the below while doing a search for Dew in his account. Nice "I'll rape your mom" joke, stupid.

0dk1kq.jpg

Jizz

Coffee disturbs his delicate palate. Pat once admitted he drank Mountain Dew every day until he was 37.

Also:

g5yt5f.jpg

knmldl.jpg

Found the below while doing a search for Dew in his account. Nice "I'll rape your mom" joke, stupid.

0dk1kq.jpg
I'm a former dewie addict myself so i understand the struggle. but that's pretty fawked to shit on someone for the same addiction you had under a year ago.

EraGodless

Also:

g5yt5f.jpg

knmldl.jpg

0dk1kq.jpg
Imagine being married and making that last tweet. What a disrespectful faggot. And she would be walking funny because you crushed her sternum, pig. Not because of your pathetic pecker.