Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 6.37.40 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 6.37.56 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 6.38.04 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 6.38.24 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 6.38.39 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 6.38.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 6.39.02 PM.png

BudDickman

Fucking retards. Why even bother to go to Europe if you're gonna go to the Hard Rock Cafe. What a fucking waste of stomach real estate. I wouldn't even go there if it was a block away from my house.

Also, his inability to drink coffee make him seem like such a child. "Ew, it's bitter." I don't know that many grown ups who have issues with drinking coffee. I'm a big coffee snob, so I'm glad he hates coffee.

G

Also, his inability to drink coffee make him seem like such a child. "Ew, it's bitter." I don't know that many grown ups who have issues with drinking coffee. I'm a big coffee snob, so I'm glad he hates coffee.
not to mention that first picture
He told nikki, "I need to post a twiTTer picture for my following. they demand iT. I'll make a sour face after trying the espresso m'kay?"

I don’t remember Piggy going to Italy, ever. He said he did 2 weeks in Europe for the honeymoon, and of course went to a British McDonald’s (in Manchester, of all places), and Dachau.

Venice is alright but it’s overloaded with fat slobs and rubes like Pat. The real gems are in the countryside. The food, from what I remember, was good, but definitely had to be sought out. Fat faggot probably ate overcooked pasta with pesto on the Piazza San Marco and saw himself like Matt Damon in the Talented Mr. Ripley (The Talented Mr. Chipley)

View attachment 54402
As an Italian I can say I hate him at a level beyond all of you together. Goes to Venice and doesn't even mention the risotto with cuddlefish ink (risotto al nero di seppia) usually with shrimp... "sandwich stall" You mean the tremazzino that's famous in Venice you fat fucking cancerous cunt??? If he actually paid for gelato in Venice guaranteed he only ate the animal slop at the tourist traps (90% of Venice is a tourist trap and smells of shit)

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
If you go to Italy and mention gelato, you are a certified rube.

It’s not that great. It’s just a stock thing idiots say to sound worldly as if gelato in Italy is somehow significantly better than ice cream you can get from some small town in Vermont or whatever.
It’s such a childish brag. Pat was in his late 30s and talking about his euro trip like a teenaged girl.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
It’s such a childish brag. Pat was in his late 30s and talking about his euro trip like a teenaged girl.
I got to eat all the nummy-nums, child. No, child, you have not had an iced dairy treat in a foreign land. No child, your dairy treat was not made within specific borders so I am better than you. Yes, child, I did need those calories. There are no vehicles in Venice, childy child, and I had to use my hoofs all day.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I got to eat all the nummy-nums, child. No, child, you have not had an iced dairy treat in a foreign land. No child, your dairy treat was not made within specific borders so I am better than you. Yes, child, I did need those calories. There are no vehicles in Venice, childy child, and I had to use my hoofs all day.
I wish I could send the Pig back in time and have him conscripted onto a Venetian ship, where he’d be worked to near death in the galley while being mocked and whipped for insubordination

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I went to Italy and thought the food was fucking horrible, it was all gross seafood and disgustingly greasy carbs.

American Italian food is 1000x times better and I don’t care if some pretentious “foodie” thinks squid head and tomato juice pasta is better than spaghetti and meatbal
When dagoes got to this country they found, like the other ethnics did, they could improve all there food because for the last 300 years the US has had the lowest food prices. The US is the only country that straddles from the tropics to the artic circle. It has by far the most arable farmland on Earth. Everything grows here and you could ship meat, fruit, vegetables, whatever, from western ranches and farms to major cities by rail and reefer since the 1800s. Dagoes found instead of just eating bread with some olive oil they could actually afford to slather that shit in cheese and meat.