Ron's Identity Guard live read

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Ron hated Fez towards the end of the show and it wasn't a bit. He regrets it and alluded to that during the Fez tribute show.
He should have broken up with Fez the first week of silence. Sent Fez off to get fixed, maybe to come back later.

Imagine dragging into a job for years as a fucking basket case and not getting help for yourself.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
He should have broken up with Fez the first week of silence. Sent Fez off to get fixed, maybe to come back later.

Imagine dragging into a job for years as a fucking basket case and not getting help for yourself.
I've been listening to full shows lately and sometime in 2009 Ron says he's given up on Fez and after that Fez seemed to get worse. He was still having occasional good days then but mostly it was when ESD was out.
Ron always said he picked loyalty to his friend over his career but he had no problem constantly reminding us of that. What a fucking martyr.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I've been listening to full shows lately and sometime in 2009 Ron says he's given up on Fez and after that Fez seemed to get worse. He was still having occasional good days then but mostly it was when ESD was out.
Ron always said he picked loyalty to his friend over his career but he had no problem constantly reminding us of that. What a fucking martyr.
Hearing Fez shit on all the callers trying to help him find therapy made it impossible to be sympathetic. He made great $ (I assume) and had excellent health care, and did fuck all nothing to get himself straightened out.

Renaus

Can you remember one specific ad read done by Ron and East Side Dave about a software? I'm almost sure that it was something related with information security. Ron start to speak like a retard/caveman in the middle of the ad read. It was in one of the best of shows during Fez retirement week.

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Hearing Fez shit on all the callers trying to help him find therapy made it impossible to be sympathetic. He made great $ (I assume) and had excellent health care, and did fuck all nothing to get himself straightened out.
Fez did a few things to ensure he would never get better. He was stubborn as fuck and you'd often hear arguments where he would say his piece, sit silently during rebuttal, then immediately repeat his piece again. He never actually listened to anyone so 🎵 the advice show 🎵 was lost on him. That and he would never put in any work to get better. He had a dozen stents and still was eating the same routine of takeout every week. I have no idea what hobbies he had because he seemed to hate music, movies, reading, etc. He moved to a really gay area and still didn't make any gay friends. Maybe he really did have insanely crippling anxiety, but then how did he pull off his showman act during live shows? Miss ya fez

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Fez did a few things to ensure he would never get better. He was stubborn as fuck and you'd often hear arguments where he would say his piece, sit silently during rebuttal, then immediately repeat his piece again. He never actually listened to anyone so 🎵 the advice show 🎵 was lost on him. That and he would never put in any work to get better. He had a dozen stents and still was eating the same routine of takeout every week. I have no idea what hobbies he had because he seemed to hate music, movies, reading, etc. He moved to a really gay area and still didn't make any gay friends. Maybe he really did have insanely crippling anxiety, but then how did he pull off his showman act during live shows? Miss ya fez
:image_9253_m:

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Did he actually go to a psych ward or was that a bit? I like the show but later in their careers it just confuses me as to whether or not it’s a work. They both get passionately angry about the most random things.
His description of the nut hut rings pretty true to me so I think that was real. When Fez first started having issues in 2004 they kept it light and discussed it on air. I think they tried to make it a bit for a long time until Ron gave up on Fez. Either way he was definitely mentally ill for real, regardless of whether it was played up for the show (I'm sure it was to some extent)