Ron's Identity Guard live read

G

When did Fezzie get off the rails? Listened to a couple 2006 ESD drinking challenges and Fez was really fawkin strong.
It goes way back. Some speculate that he was in love with Rory at WNEW and leaving for DC really broke Fez's heart. And speaking of which, his first heart attack was in DC in 2005, and I've heard others say that was the real beginning of it. He stayed pretty strong for awhile after that, but some time in Dave's run Fez started getting a lot worse. Probably around the time he had another heart attack on air.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
It goes way back. Some speculate that he was in love with Rory at WNEW and leaving for DC really broke Fez's heart. And speaking of which, his first heart attack was in DC in 2005, and I've heard others say that was the real beginning of it. He stayed pretty strong for awhile after that, but some time in Dave's run Fez started getting a lot worse. Probably around the time he had another heart attack on air.
I listened to their last show live, and over the years of Fezzie's decline it was a bad way for him to go out. I got so used to silent Fez that it took away from heyday Fez.

Rip Big Cat

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
I bet his ride on the carousel of psychotropics didn't help that at all.

G

I believe it was this live read that got Ron banned by the company from the live reads.
It was. I just heard Ron say on an old clip that they got mad at him and he said he didn't wanna do it anymore, but that's just radio bullshit for the air. He got put on the fucko list. I think he even mentioned which exec it was that got mad, but I forget the name. Some Jew, no doubt.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Did he actually go to a psych ward or was that a bit? I like the show but later in their careers it just confuses me as to whether or not it’s a work. They both get passionately angry about the most random things.

G

Did he actually go to a psych ward or was that a bit? I like the show but later in their careers it just confuses me as to whether or not it’s a work. They both get passionately angry about the most random things.
As far as I can tell. I've been listening to a shit ton of old Ron and Fez lately and whenever that comes up it seems pretty genuine. Fez talked about really specific stuff that goes on in the nut hut, like someone who'd been there. So I'd say yes. But a lot of Ron and Fez is a work, some of it becomes more noticeable in hindsight. They just sold it really well at the time.

G

9deff18246cc2e663fda83a2a72a4d32.gif

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
As far as I can tell. I've been listening to a shit ton of old Ron and Fez lately and whenever that comes up it seems pretty genuine. Fez talked about really specific stuff that goes on in the nut hut, like someone who'd been there. So I'd say yes. But a lot of Ron and Fez is a work, some of it becomes more noticeable in hindsight. They just sold it really well at the time.
NFW Fezzie's descent into madness was a work. It wore Ronnie B out carrying the show with the B team while Fez sat there and shorted out.

The resentment was real to me damnit.