• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rofl

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I guarantee that Sosnay will bring this to his next get-together with his fellow judges to read out lines over scotch and soda highballs while they laugh their tits silly.
".... and the guy filed pro se, so I googled him and apparently he is some kinda faggy Ray Bradbury. He's also very fat!"

images

Forum Clout
Holy fuck thats the best Mullen i've seen in a while. Absolutely disgusting.
Making it felt weird because her heads looks misplaced in the original and they have the same crappy irish genetics so the size of the head, hairline, position of the ears are all identical. I literally just resized and rotated, no filters or edits. Skin tone matched by default and all. It was disturbing

1692921152390.png
1692921196922.png

Forum Clout
It getting revealed he put that shit in his filing he personally sent to the courts and Flap Jack believing the PFG banner at the top that got added today fucking annihilated my ribs. I got stress fractures, avulsion fractures, floating fractures, you name it damage. TYFYS God for delivering the brothermen the lolcow of the most hilarious order so we can destroy him passively through your will and humor.

Last edited:

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Good God, he really did write his own motion. Imagine the hubris to go into a courtroom with what's essentially a reddit post.

I am truly stunned at Rick's fat head and got nuthin.
I can't wait to take a gigantic red marker and mark up everything he's written. Not only is it riddled with evidence-less speculation and not written in proper legalese, it's poorly written just as a document. Like line 42. "Upon information and belief...". What in the fuck does that mean? Does he mean "Based upon information and belief"? And if so, what information? None has been provided, and if you are trying to convince a judge of something, you better be providing copious, detailed, easily digestible evidence. And "belief"? Are you seriously trying to accuse someone of crimes based on belief? And you're admitting that leap of pure faith in a legal document? I could probably write a novel-length book about how retarded this filing is and I'm just a blithering idiot who loves ANAL.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I can't wait to take a gigantic red marker and mark up everything he's written. Not only is it riddled with evidence-less speculation and not written in proper legalese, it's poorly written just as a document. Like line 42. "Upon information and belief...". What in the fuck does that mean? Does he mean "Based upon information and belief"? And if so, what information? None has been provided, and if you are trying to convince a judge of something, you better be providing copious, detailed, easily digestible evidence. And "belief"? Are you seriously trying to accuse someone of crimes based on belief? And you're admitting that leap of pure faith in a legal document? I could probably write a novel-length book about how retarded this filing is and I'm just a blithering idiot who loves ANAL.
I'm going to post it on r/legaladvice