• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rofl

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
1000002896.jpg

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
I was on Morning Joe and Inside Edition your honor. That's why I couldn't get a lawyer, I'm just too big of a deal for these small town bumpkin attorneys. They all tell me privately I'm a really big and important person with the brain of a genius and rather large penis who they just can't handle representing once they saw me on a segment on Inside Edition right after a dog who can rollerskate and before a segment about what happened to Jon from Jon and Kate Plus Eight.

Lawyers are well known for not wanting high profile cases from major publishing juggernauts like me your honor. I wrote The Adventures of Fonald Plump, sir and was once on the Strictly Stalking podcast.

Forum Clout
I was on Morning Joe and Inside Edition your honor. That's why I couldn't get a lawyer, I'm just too big of a deal for these small town bumpkin attorneys. They all tell me privately I'm a really big and important person with a big brain and large penis who they just can't handle representing once they saw me on a segment on Inside Edition right after a dog who can rollerskate and before a segment about what happened to Jon from Jon and Kate Plus Eight.

Lawyers are well known for not wanting high profile cases from major publishing juggernauts like me your honor. I wrote The Adventures of Fonald Plump, sir and was once on the Strictly Stalking podcast.
He's beyond retarded. He probably entirely believes everything on the news (but not Fox News, that's all lies) so anything they say has to be 100% true.