• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robert Mewler

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Forum Clout
Nice try.

original.gif

I hid a scale under your post, just like Stern

Forum Clout
Her favourite 'bit' was probably Ant and Jim stabbing the Opester in the back, like she stabbed Dan in the back when the forums turned on him and he couldn't provide her with nothing anymore.

I'm not deceived by her cutesie attitude, she's a vicious Machiavellian woman, who needs enemies with friends like these, am i right gang?
Yeah but it was Dan so it's hilarious

G

Her favourite 'bit' was probably Ant and Jim stabbing the Opester in the back, like she stabbed Dan in the back when the forums turned on him and he couldn't provide her with nothing anymore.

I'm not deceived by her cutesie attitude, she's a vicious Machiavellian woman, who needs enemies with friends like these, am i right gang?
I've read everything she posts in that sweet voice so maybe I'm deceived but I've never seen or heard anything to make me not like her. She's pretty vicious and should be able to take a ribbing, but as far as I know she never bitched it was Dan whining for her.

And if she were a fat gross asian, stil probably would.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Hey mew you ever lay with a nigger?

And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.