• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robert Mewler

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
My husband and I visited the PNW to visit extended kin and they weren't far from Jim's town. So I wrote him and said I'd be out that way on such-and-such dates if he'd like to meet at a local coffee shop of his choice. It was gonna be a fun surprise for me because this was back before I revealed I was a female so I was psyched to see his reaction when I approached him. Motherfucker didn't even check his DMs until like two months after my husband and I had taken that trip. He felt bad for not getting back to me earlier but whatevs. It would have been funny.
This story reminds me that really want a brother joe coffee mug even though I dont drink coffee.

1655274883872.png

G

I'm gonna be out all day tomorrow so OK, I'll entertain this before I hit the hay. Jocktober was great but nothing compared to Lady Di's internship and random fuckery with people like atalker Patty talking about her horrible financial situation (I'm a big fan of schadenfreude). Opie's performative cruelty was up there (cake stomp, poker chips, etc.). Interviews with The Homeless Game participants was also good.
Everyone knows that stuff. Cake stomp? Faggot.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Her favourite 'bit' was probably Ant and Jim stabbing the Opester in the back, like she stabbed Dan in the back when the forums turned on him and he couldn't provide her with nothing anymore.

I'm not deceived by her cutesie attitude, she's a vicious Machiavellian woman, who needs enemies with friends like these, am i right gang?

G

I'm gonna be out all day tomorrow so OK, I'll entertain this before I hit the hay. Jocktober was great but nothing compared to Lady Di's internship and random fuckery with people like atalker Patty talking about her horrible financial situation (I'm a big fan of schadenfreude). Opie's performative cruelty was up there (cake stomp, poker chips, etc.). Interviews with The Homeless Game participants was also good.
Sorry isn't this post proof she's a fed? Her favorite "bit" was Opie's performative cruelty?