• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robert Mewler

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
If you are off on non-office hours I understand,

I will bump this thread next time, and we will get down to Dougie's gripe

Does Mewler know ONA or is she CIA?
She definitely knows. She has a pretty deep knowledge of Stern as well - probably goes deeper with the Howard than the bbbboys tbh witcha

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I'm a sporting man, so if you can name the man who taught Opie brotherman

if you can name the girl anthony fell in love with on cb radio

and you can name jim norton's song he played for his crush to let her know he was ready for business

you will pass muster

you got 24 hours @RobertMewler
Even I don't remember the name of that one but I do remember the story.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I'm gonna be out all day tomorrow so OK, I'll entertain this before I hit the hay. Jocktober was great but nothing compared to Lady Di's internship and random fuckery with people like stlaker Patty talking about her horrible financial situation (I'm a big fan of schadenfreude). Opie's performative cruelty was up there (cake stomp, poker chips, etc.). Interviews with The Homeless Game participants was also good.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Forum Clout

and you can name jim norton's song he played for his crush to let her know he was ready for business

you will pass muster

I'm gonna be out all day tomorrow so OK, I'll entertain this before I hit the hay. Jocktober was great but nothing compared to Lady Di's internship and random fuckery with people like atalker Patty talking about her horrible financial situation (I'm a big fan of schadenfreude). Opie's performative cruelty was up there (cake stomp, poker chips, etc.). Interviews with The Homeless Game participants was also good.

I tried Mews, I swear I tried

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
If you are off on non-office hours I understand,

I will bump this thread next time, and we will get down to Dougie's gripe

Does Mewler know ONA or is she CIA?
I don't even know what you were going for here, OP. Insulting the resident cool woman on the board isn't a good look to begin with, and this was a very low effort attempt at doing so.

Hey, we all have our duds. Come up with something better next time.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

you will pass muster

- Brother Weeze (sp?)
- Dreamweaver
- was it a song or did he just tell a girl he wanted her to guess Kiss, the name of the band he used to tell her what he wanted to do with her?

Last edited: