Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
I knew they would push it to Friday. The juror's are enjoying themselves and didn't want to return to work this week.
That's exactly what's happening. I won't reveal my sources, but I've obtained a photo of the REAL juror 54

Screenshot_20211118-163015_Google.jpg

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
A few days ago when they came back into the room to watch one of the videos, Barnes recognized the forewoman's voice ass one of the bad jurors.
Today in between interruptions from the purple haired blabbermouth, Barnes said he knew who the jury foreman was from jury selection and it was a "hostile" juror. He described a super liberal woman with a cunty haircut. Everyone believes it's her who is holding out and asked for the instructions to take home.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Today in between interruptions from the purple haired blabbermouth, Barnes said he knew who the jury foreman was from jury selection and it was a "hostile" juror. He described a super liberal woman with a cunty haircut. Everyone believes it's her who is holding out and asked for the instructions to take home.
But if the jury is 10-2 in favor of Kyle, then it's either a hung jury (which I assume means automatic mistrial?) so they move on to deliberate the case with a fresh new judge and jury so she's out of the loop ANYWAY, or she capitulates to the majority. Again, this is all with the idea that Barnes is right about the jury being at 10-2.

Unless you're Henry Fonda and can flip a room with logic and reason (or cohesive persuasion): Why hold out? Just to muck up the works, and shame your other jurors for "enabling evil"?

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
But if the jury is 10-2 in favor of Kyle, then it's either a hung jury (which I assume means automatic mistrial?) so they move on to deliberate the case with a fresh new judge and jury so she's out of the loop ANYWAY, or she capitulates to the majority. Again, this is all with the idea that Barnes is right about the jury being at 10-2.

Unless you're Henry Fonda and can flip a room with logic and reason (or cohesive persuasion): Why hold out? Just to muck up the works, and shame your other jurors for "enabling evil"?
That's exactly it. Kyle is the big bad boogie man, with his big scary looking gun. He shouldn't have been there that night, and that means he should have either let Pedo Kike kill him, and he has go to jail for the rest of his life.

RobertMewler

Everyone believes it's her who is holding out and asked for the instructions to take home.
She was, unfortunately, chosen as the foreman so any questions the other jurors may have must go through her anyway. It's part of the foreman's job. It's unfortunate she was chosen as the foreman because it gives her yet another excuse for thinking she's some kind of authority.

G

So they allowed the Karen on the jury to bring home the jury instructions which is against the law in Wisconsin and she's doing legal research away from the jury. The judge knowingly violated a law. How much more does this fucking defense team need to wake up and call for a dismissal?
Hush now, SweeTie you didnT lisTen To whaT the Judge had to say...it’s completely normal for an anonymous stranger to show up with doctored eveidnece, then share altered exhibits with the defense, change the whole reason for charging him, and have media following jurors. So just hush now baby infant.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Theyre gonna push this trial back until they can change the lawbooks in order to fit their narrative. I still have a feeling Kyle is gonna get fucked for no reason.