RIP Paulie Walnuts

G

This intervention was SUCH BULLSHIT, makes me seethe on Christopher's behalf.

D3462E0E-9EC2-4226-8509-58FCE886A6B6.jpeg

EraGodless

More important what's Vito been up to since 2008? Iam shocked Netflix doesn't have a show of him at the Big Apple Ranch drinking child saliva 🏳️‍🌈👏👊
Vito is generally a pain in the ass and not well liked by the other Sopranos cast members. He's always got some scam or bullshit going trying to make money off a role that ended 15 years ago-- last I heard, you could pat him to show up at your house and he'd cook a big Italian dinner for you and a group of friends and regale you with stories of his time on the Sooranos set (and also tales about his good friend- Jimmy Gandolfini).

Vito is generally a pain in the ass and not well liked by the other Sopranos cast members. He's always got some scam or bullshit going trying to make money off a role that ended 15 years ago-- last I heard, you could pat him to show up at your house and he'd cook a big Italian dinner for you and a group of friends and regale you with stories of his time on the Sooranos set (and also tales about his good friend- Jimmy Gandolfini).
Fuckin ribs no way. you can pay that fat wop to cook for you and your friends then tell you stories about the sopranos? That's a fuckin steal. I think that should be the next form of cameos. You pay Jim Norton to come to your house and tell you about the tranny's who were talking to someone they shouldn't have.

EraGodless

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Fuckin ribs no way. you can pay that fat wop to cook for you and your friends then tell you stories about the sopranos? That's a fuckin steal. I think that should be the next form of cameos. You pay Jim Norton to come to your house and tell you about the tranny's who were talking to someone they shouldn't have.
There’s a cameo of him talking about Nana somewhere.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
The “what was it barkin’?” line and the expression he makes when hearing Chris can’t function as a man are gold in this scene.

"What, was it barkin'?" and "you're not gonna believe this: he's an interior decorator, he killed 27 Czechoslovakians!" are the best lines.

Big shout outs to "she's a malignant cunt" also.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Artie Lange drunkenly calling him a faggot was hilarious