RIP Paulie Walnuts

If I’m not mistaken, he auditioned for another part. Don’t remember which, may have been pussy. They said “We’ll write you in.” to his audition.
They gave him a lot to do on the show and he more than held his own in every scene he was in. "If it was me this kid was spreadin' rumors about, he'd have something up his own ass, and it wouldn't be no cock neither".

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
They gave him a lot to do on the show and he more than held his own in every scene he was in. "If it was me this kid was spreadin' rumors about, he'd have something up his own ass, and it wouldn't be no cock neither".
He absolutely deserved his part. As far as I’m aware, he was the only main character, you could argue B character, who was actually a “gangster”. He knew how it was actually right to behave in those *fake Anthony cumia voice* “Very difficult situations”. For not being a “professional” actor, he was inarguably the top 5 in the series.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
He absolutely deserved his part. As far as I’m aware, he was the only main character, you could argue B character, who was actually a “gangster”. He knew how it was actually right to behave in those *fake Anthony cumia voice* “Very difficult situations”. For not being a “professional” actor, he was inarguably the top 5 in the series.
Easily the second most memorable character after Tony

SensibleKeks

If I’m not mistaken, he auditioned for another part. Don’t remember which, may have been pussy. They said “We’ll write you in.” to his audition.
David Chase wanted him to play Pussy, but Paulie refused the role since he didn't want to play a 'rat'. So Chase created the character Paulie since he wanted Sirico in his show.

I forgot where I heard this from. In the first season, there is a scene where Tony is talking with the Madam who ran the brothel. Originally in the script, she was to refer to Paulie Walnuts as a prick or bastard. Sirico was furious over that line and personally insulted. He demanded the writers change the line. So they changed the line to 'psycho' instead and Sirico was satisfied with the change.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/2022-death-pool.16982/page-4#post-365372[/URL]