RIP Kanye West

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
His twitter's been suspended but you can still access his account and cancel culture tweet here: https://nitter.net/kanyewest/status/1578964763220271105#m

They shut him down so quick. I hope Elon gets him back on and all the lefties protest by leaving Twitter and it loses all of it's power.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
20221009_131223.jpg

RobertMewler

And now 'friends' are talking to the press and saying Kanye's having a psychotic episode.. all for naming the Jew and saying BLM is a scam.

They're claiming he's being self-destructive. I guarantee you the conversation went like, "You can't talk about Jews controlling the media! They'll ruin you!" thus proving the point.

Over the weekend, Instagram said that it was restricting West’s account because the company said he had violated its standards, and Adidas said his sneaker deal was under review.

Oh! Almost as if everything he's said is right!

EraGodless

And now 'friends' are talking to the press and saying Kanye's having a psychotic episode.. all for naming the Jew and saying BLM is a scam.

They're claiming he's being self-destructive. I guarantee you the conversation went like, "You can't talk about Jews controlling the media! They'll ruin you!" thus proving the point.

Oh! Almost as if everything he's said is right!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

"He loved Hilter"

He's just supporting a candidate in the North Minehead by-election

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

“Jewish run organizations begin cancelling Kanye West. White peoples fault.”