• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Fez

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Fez is responsible for the best radio I’ve ever heard

When I get time I’m gonna find some old school fezzie clips before he went crazy, so people can see how he used to be funnier than ron bennington (its mind blowing when you go back in time and realize what happened to this dudes brain)

he was the quickest, funniest, sweetest radio dude, but also the cruel petty faggot

he was a rat, a cheap skate, and momma’s boy

he had a gay crush on ron

fez ruled, he’s gonna be leaving pennies for ron now

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Fez is responsible for the best radio I’ve ever heard

When I get time I’m gonna find some old school fezzie clips before he went crazy, so people can see how he used to be funnier than ron bennington (its mind blowing when you go back in time and realize what happened to this dudes brain)

he was the quickest, funniest, sweetest radio dude, but also the cruel petty faggot

he was a rat, a cheap skate, and momma’s boy

he had a gay crush on ron

fez ruled, he’s gonna be leaving pennies for ron now

The way he could get under Billy Staples skin - moreso than even Ron - would shock anyone used to quiet crying Fez.

When Staples admitted taking advantage of a passed out sister of a friend, and then immediately trying to retract it, Fez would not let it go. Soon after that happened, Staples tried to Welch on a bet. So in one moment when Staples tried to give Fez shit, Fez immediately came back with "I'm sorry, what did the rapist just say to me?"

He was the best, on two different fronts. Fucking legend.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
The way he could get under Billy Staples skin - moreso than even Ron - would shock anyone used to quiet crying Fez.

When Staples admitted taking advantage of a passed out sister of a friend, and then immediately trying to retract it, Fez would not let it go. Soon after that happened, Staples tried to Welch on a bet. So in one moment when Staples tried to give Fez shit, Fez immediately came back with "I'm sorry, what did the rapist just say to me?"

He was the best, on two different fronts. Fucking legend.
thanks for helping me narrow down what im talking about, the al dukes billy staples fez was peak fez, was that before they moved to dc?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
thanks for helping me narrow down what im talking about, the al dukes billy staples fez was peak fez, was that before they moved to dc?
I think so. Ron said that the move to WJFK was what started the ball of crazy, but you didn't really hear it on the air. Off the air at the time was when he was starting to get weird. Once the heart attack happened, then the on air craziness began.