• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ricky does not react well when confronted on his lies, oinks hard.

RickiLeaks

Anonymous Post Medium | DM Submissions
Forum Clout
Submitter found this on r/BPD on reddit. Submission message: "Ricky sure says a lotta words for an 'honest' man, he's a bad liar. The cropped out handles are just some funster accounts he hadn't oinked at in a couple days, sure enough he checked every one immediately after this lol."
47a019f88f4c1a6e2620065283befe1a.png

This message has been transmitted via anonymous submission to RickiLeaks. As always, DMs are open for submission of anything any user wants posted anonymously.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Obviously it's a stupid, "my dad is the bestest" 8 year old's lie, but bullriding seems like something that's done in Texas, Wyoming etc. Is there much of a cowboy culture in Wisconsin?
Want to hear some weapons grade cringe? The very last time I did a "My dad's a this!" boyhood lie, was when I heard someone say "wouldnt wu-tang fighting be cool if that were a thing?" Yes, I literally said my dad was a black belt in wu-tang. I dont think I was even 10 years old yet. It was so fuckin bad that I never lied about anything pointless like that ever again.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
That Kyle line is amazing. He can never let that slide. If someone said this about my brother and I felt compelled to reply, I would say “Fuck yeah he was a great athlete. All the girl cousins thought so too.” Or something positive about my bro. But not Pat. Has to make sure he pulls Kyle down like a bucket crab. What a shitty family member.

Forum Clout
Obviously it's a stupid, "my dad is the bestest" 8 year old's lie, but bullriding seems like something that's done in Texas, Wyoming etc. Is there much of a cowboy culture in Wisconsin?
Pretty much any state west of the Mississippi has a bull riding culture. Probably biggest in Wyoming, Montana and Idaho but Colorado certainly has it. The Dakotas and all of the upper midwest as well.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
He isn’t even addressing what the pest is saying! No once cares whether or not his dad rode bulls. It’s the very SPECIFIC mention of the PBR which is verifiably FALSE

FUCK

Forum Clout
Pretty much any state west of the Mississippi has a bull riding culture. Probably biggest in Wyoming, Montana and Idaho but Colorado certainly has it. The Dakotas and all of the upper midwest as well.
The NFR is a MASSIVE event and is broadcast globally. Interesting how he's lied about his family being professional bull riders, but he's never mentioned the NFR, his family competing in the NFR, or ever attending NFR. If his lies were true he'd have attended at least one NFR event and there would have been selfies.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
The NFR is a MASSIVE event and is broadcast globally. Interesting how he's lied about his family being professional bull riders, but he's never mentioned the NFR, his family competing in the NFR, or ever attending NFR. If his lies were true he'd have attended at least one NFR event and there would have been selfies.
If Tommy did ride, it was probably with the NFR but the fact that he said PBR for years just tells me it's probably all a lie. I previously searched the NFR with no results.