• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
No mention of Pat and his 46 swattings. They just filed him under " other swattings" that get lost in the shuffle. They are only going to mention the bigger ones like the mosques and government officials/buildings/schools.
Because everyone one of the bar 2 resulted in a friendly knock or phone call.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Holy shit zero self awareness - this in response to someone else (not Jackie) Doxxing the wrong person
IMG_2194.jpeg

But what about the Swede?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
W
View attachment 180249
View attachment 180250

When Jackie was molesting Joe Biden and performing fake cybersecurity work for him, do you think 90% of her job was infiltrating The Donald with a username "MAGA_Pede_1488"?
Whatever she was doing, she wasn’t doing it well enough for an administration that has astonishingly low expectations.

I bet she’s in the sub-2.0 GPA club. Dan needs to get her HS transcripts ASAP

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Jackie has had Patrick convinced for a very long time that she had high level government connections and if he just listened to her (and paid her?) they could bring down the Order of the Naked Militia for making photoshopped memes and calling him fat on his public Twitter account. Since then, she's faildoxxed multiple people, got him to name faildoxxed people in a hastily thrown together pro se motion she undoubtedly consulted him into doing and has distracted and annoyed law enforcement as they tried to stop a very real criminal.

And. Despite us all telling him repeatedly that she was a con artist, a liar and a disgraced nobody... He barreled on ahead because a woman the FBI considers a, "blogger and self-styled security researcher" meaning an AMATEUR DUMMY, told him that if he hitched his hog transport to her shit brown star together they wouldn't let the idiots win. Instead she got called out by name as being useless by the FBI.

We told you, you dumbass.

And, weirdly, despite being the "Most doxxed firebrand in America" you're not even named as part of the documents and investigation. Jackie used you to get some attention for herself and you're lumped in with the miscellaneous non-important ones. Pathetic.

And as always, nobody here swatted you. Jackie used you just like everyone said.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I didn't see anything indicating the Feds handed it over to a local city/county jurisdiction in Florida so I assumed they're arraigning him in Federal court.
It says he was charged by Seminole County Sheriff for SWATting a mosque in Florida so sounds like it’s not federal.

Not yet, anyways. They probably have some coming too.

Forum Clout
It says he was charged by Seminole County Sheriff for SWATting a mosque in Florida so sounds like it’s not federal.

Yeah, swatting is a Federal as well as state crime, so maybe they'll let all of the local jurisdictions hand his ass to him and then pursue their Federal cases. Federal courts take for fucking ever, way worse than regular courts, so it would make sense to get the local ones over with first. Either way, this kid has decided to waste his youth behind bars.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

With the crazy amount of crimes he has committed. Im sure this is just the start. Im assuming he will have a bunch of different court dates that file new charges. The mosque hate crime charges pretty much make sure he gets denied bail and they can load him up with whatever applies. Pretty sure he will end up with one of the longest list of charges ever. They are going throw the book at him and make him an example. He will be 18 years old by the time he is convicted, is my guess. There must be so much to sort through.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
With the crazy amount of crimes he has committed. Im sure this is just the start. Im assuming he will have a bunch of different court dates that file new charges. The mosque hate crime charges pretty much make sure he gets denied bail and they can load him up with whatever applies. Pretty sure he will end up with one of the longest list of charges ever. They are going throw the book at him and make him an example. He will be 18 years old by the time he is convicted, is my guess. There must be so much to sort through.
Florida made SWATting a felony so that’s probably why they started there. and they’ll get him with a bunch of civil rights shit too since it’s a mosque.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Except the ad was never live from what I remember. The person who's did it used his email and craiglist sent a confirmation to him before posting. Unless Pat ok'd it nobody but him and the creator who shared it here saw it. Besides are the police just browsing craiglist for ads to look into?

View attachment 180146

View attachment 180147

How did the torswats returns account (https://t.me /torswatsreturn) get a screenshot from the perspective of @HackingButLegal's private DM's? 🤔

Enjoy prison, Jackie.

Notice the fat piece of shit (not pat) we doing these things (now) started adding those stupid emojies on her fat fake torswats after I mentioned she was missing them on her first false flag.

Dumb stupid sand nigger o_Oo_O:image_9247::image_9247::image_9249:🥸🥸😭🤓🤓🤓🤣🤣