• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick Meltdown Audio

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
New theory: he wanted to get Rodney King'd and martyred which is why he was so aggressive, but he ended up getting a bunch of lazy niggers who didn't want to do the paperwork
Pat tried to get a restraining order on someone he never even met, there's no way he's going into this situation thinking, "Yeah, I'll take an ass-beating for the cause, maybe even get shot." He's a quivering pussy of the lowest order. Fat, too.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
Same energy
But less based

"You see these? They mean 'NOT WELCOME'"
snow-manchild.jpg

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Okay, so we know that Pat was wearing a bathrobe.

But who wants to place bets that he was also wearing a cap, or some type of hat, to cover his balding? It wouldn't surprise me if he did.

I'm going to cringe with joy when I watch the bodycam footage and see Torque crying with his second belly-button poking out.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Conspiracy! :fighter_sm:

The police kept insisting that it might have been an “ex-wife” or “ex-girlfriend” in the recording. I’m no Einstein or nothing but I guess that means that the voice on the 911 call was likely female. Drinki was nowhere to be heard during this entire ordeal. Couple this all with the pressure that Pat has probably been getting from her because of the contact form bit and their drunk asses probably thought they’d pull a false flag and have Niki call in a fake report of gunshots so they could claim it was a swaTTing attempt and get them to investigate Owen Forms.

Normally I’d call such a theory delusional but given their past (YouWillNeverFindMe1488, the expo marker vandal, etc.) it wouldn’t shock me.
Interesting theory, although it could also have been one of the many Kiwi trannyfags that made the call. :sneaky:

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
this was 100% from kiwifarms if it was from
any particular forum

ethan ralph has been swatted non stop this year, so was dick masterson and nick fuentes

people here probably dont know who those people are, but kiwifaggots do and thats my point

those shit birds want to pass the buck and moral fag, they are all fat losers

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
this was 100% from kiwifarms if it was from
any particular forum

ethan ralph has been swatted non stop this year, so was dick masterson and nick fuentes

people here probably dont know who those people are, but kiwifaggots do and thats my point

those shit birds want to pass the buck and moral fag, they are all fat losers
The quartering and Tim Pool were swatted multiple times recently also. The Quartering is in Wisconsin (madisen?) too. There is a rash of swatting going around that nobody knows who is doing it. Id still like to think swatting is still not a tactic that this place uses. Pat can make an ass of himself on his own and Id hate to give him a legit reason like that to be scared.